Khabib training wrestling at AKA in preparation for Conor

Thanks for the video. Aka videos are always fun.
Its AKA.
I can hear the sound of tendons and nerves twisting in the back while they grapple.

Please stay healthy Khabobs.

Also GODAMN is he a big boy!

I dont care what they say. I'm sure real fans of MMA will give Conor his credit. And it will be fun drinking the tears of haters.

Definitely. It will be wild on here if that happens, lol. And some people will resent McG and his fans for it even more, lol.

I don't even think alll haters aren't true MMA fans, though a lot definitely aren't. That's okay tbough, a lot of McG fans aren't either. Some true MMA fans are just gotten to by McG's behavior and that has always been part of the plan. It's one half of being polarizing and therefor being a succesful self promoter.

Last edited:
Conor training “how to give up and tap”...
giphy.gif
Jesus... Looks like he's havin a seizure.

Seriously, if Conor wins this fight I don't want any more bullshit. No more excuses from haters

Conor at his heaviest and eating to gain weight is only 168lbs...

Meanwhile Khabib walks around at 190lbs for fun...

Plus Khabib is an impressive wrestler....

If/when Conor beats Kahbib it needs to be recognized as the greatest P4P win in MMA history (and the most significant win ever too)
And if khabib beats Connor? Then he s the goat right? Cuz you can't say Connors one if the best then not give that same credit to the eagle IF he wins.

I like Khabib, I hope he gets an autograph from Conor afterwards. He deserves one.

If you’re rolling to you’re belly, then they are getting your back...
No that’s what the bottom arm preemptively behind his back is there for. Obviously you still need space to pull it off. It’s a scramble move

Seriously, if Conor wins this fight I don't want any more bullshit. No more excuses from haters

If/when Conor beats Kahbib it needs to be recognized as the greatest P4P win in MMA history (and the most significant win ever too)
Bullshit he was 177lb when Aldo pulled out the first time.

Conor has no Job at p4p Rankings, his style is good, he is very good. Maybe even the best MMA Boxer p4p.

But p4p MMA, no way, he has holes in hes game and has been exposed in the past. No Man with so big holes in his game can be ranked p4p. He would have no chance against Jon Jones, Cormier, Fedor or even MM if he were big like him.

He lacks prodigy Wrestling and groundgame, something that every one in the p4p Rankings should have.
Oh and this is one hole, what is with his Stamina?? Again he would have not a slight chance against Jones, Cormier, Fedor or MM.

Only if he fix his Wrestling + groundgame and condition, then yes, he is P4P.

Last edited:
It was during the world tour, I think Aldo was walking @ 174 or someshit and Conor 177 or 76. Someshit like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.in...reme-shape-at-155lb-for-ufc-205-35208045.html

Maybe I got the fights mixed up, but he cut from 172for the Mendez fight

Strange he told Sonnen that, in the lead up to the first fight with Nate he was eating double meals with desserts to get to 167lbs so either he was bullshitting or he already made a big cut for the RDA fight before RDA got injured so Nate came in at 170 which is why Conor had an irresponsible preparation for that fight.

Strange he told Sonnen that, in the lead up to the first fight with Nate he was eating double meals with desserts to get to 167lbs so either he was bullshitting or he already made a big cut for the RDA fight before RDA got injured so Nate came in at 170 which is why Conor had an irresponsible preparation for that fight.
No clue, his own Coach said he walks around at 177. So someone's bullshitting. By the way a lot of FW I'm pretty sure cut from borderline 170

Back