Khabib training boxing for McGregor fight

Khabib will shoot in on Conor within 20 seconds. Even if Conor pressures, Khabib just has to do a bad shot to clinch with Conor. If Alvarez could get Conor to the cage, I am confident that Khabib will be able to do it too, and get him down.

Khabib will shoot in on Conor within 20 seconds. Even if Conor pressures, Khabib just has to do a bad shot to clinch with Conor. If Alvarez could get Conor to the cage, I am confident that Khabib will be able to do it too, and get him down.

Eddie got Conor to the cage because Conor started over committing, you're forgetting to include the part where he got bopped in the back of the fucking head before getting him to the cage.

we haven't really seen his fight IQ yet, we see him do the same exact thing every time, even when it failed with Tibau he did nothing but the same rather than try to mix things up more. So until he is challenged in some way there is no way to gauge his fight IQ. Fight IQ isn't just following the game plan. Mike Perry can follow a game plan and still lose. Fight IQ is when plan A doesn't work move to plan B and so on. The only fight we have seen was where Tibau stuffed all his takedowns and he proved he has terrible setups and no way to take someone down if his arm flail/bull rush doesnt work

I think you haven't seen the Tibau fight for a very long time. Your memories have failed you.

I'm so curious to see if Khabib's chin can take a couple of Conor's punches. He's quite sloppy in the stand up and moves forward so aggressively. Conor is so good at countering guys with the perfect shot(s) so it'll be really interesting to see what kind of damage Khabib takes on the way in to his takedowns. Conor will definitely find his chin. If he has an iron chin, Conor is screwed. But if he has an average chin, he might get KO'd quickly. Very interesting match up.

what's he going to focus on? Wrestling? BJJ? Yoga?

he is better than Conor in every aspect expect punching heads. It's funny how one-sided this fight is and Conor is going to get mauled.

When I told people Cormier would outclass Stipe, that Stipe had never faced a fighter of DC's cailbur, people laughed at me.

Conor has never faced a fight of Khabib's caliber. It'll be a fucking joke. There are levels to this. This isn't a gassed out Chad Mendes he's fighting or a mental midget like Aldo. This is the real deal.

what's he going to focus on? Wrestling? BJJ? Yoga?

he is better than Conor in every aspect expect punching heads. It's funny how one-sided this fight is and Conor is going to get mauled.

When I told people Cormier would outclass Stipe, that Stipe had never faced a fighter of DC's cailbur, people laughed at me.

Conor has never faced a fight of Khabib's caliber. It'll be a fucking joke. There are levels to this. This isn't a gassed out Chad Mendes he's fighting or a mental midget like Aldo. This is the real deal.
Surprise, people shitting all over Aldo's legacy. People forget this was Aldo while he was considered a DJ-like invincible champion. That win is far beyond any on Khabib's record.

That is a fact.

Surprise, people shitting all over Aldo's legacy. People forget this was Aldo while he was considered a DJ-like invincible champion.

he destroyed his legacy when he ran face first into a counter-puncher 10 seconds into a fight.

how, sway?

Aldo should have leg kicked Conor into a grave, espesically with that wide open stance Conor uses, but nope, let me just throw my fucking chin into his fucking fists.

Floyd stole Conor's chin. Khabib will KO him with an uppercut

tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo3_500.gif

giphy.gif

Javier Mendez said on the Ariel Helwani show that he's been programming into Khabib's head that they don't want him standing with Conor. Khabib has also alluded to this as well in a backstage interview.

With that being said Javier also mentioned that Khabib has a tendency like most fighters to do whatever he wants to do in the Octagon regardless of game planning. I doubt he's going to in this fight, but it's interesting to note.

He will stand long enough to get cracked. Bad striking D can't be fixed in 1 camp..

He will stand long enough to get cracked. Bad striking D can't be fixed in 1 camp..

Unless he dolphin dives onto Conor's ankle the moment Conor's within 5 feet for his low single, I agree. Both fighters have to make each other respect what they have early, or it's gonna be ugly. If Khabib doesn't make Conor feel his grappling presence within the first 30 seconds to a minute, It's not gonna be pretty. The first minute of the first round, and the first round in general is instrumental to both fighters.

he destroyed his legacy when he ran face first into a counter-puncher 10 seconds into a fight.

how, sway?

Aldo should have leg kicked Conor into a grave, espesically with that wide open stance Conor uses, but nope, let me just throw my fucking chin into his fucking fists.
Aldo fought the same way he did in every other fight and conor was the only one to take advantage of that up until that point. So either Conor is simply better than everyone, or you are saying Aldo is bad/overrated and everyone else he beat is even worse

Lord, I can’t wait for this fight to come and go already. It’s amazing how absolutely moronic fans can make you dislike a fighter who is actually fun to watch and pretty damn skilled. Just want it to be done with so these morons can go back to their mothers basement or wherever they crawl out of.

Lord, I can’t wait for this fight to come and go already. It’s amazing how absolutely moronic fans can make you dislike a fighter who is actually fun to watch and pretty damn skilled. Just want it to be done with so these morons can go back to their mothers basement or wherever they crawl out of.
Lord I know right, it was like pacman fans before the floyd fight trying to sell us he had a chance lol. So much so that they helped scam it to a top selling ppv, utterly amazing

how, sway?

Ahh yes

The best way to beat a southpaw with a death touch of a left cross is to throw more leg kicks :^)

you're a fucking idiot.

Not a fan of Conor but after watching that video about Khabib humiliating homeless man it's hard to hope anything else than KO win for Conor.
What about multiple videos of Conor attacking different people? Or throwing filled cans at a crowd?

Khabib is not a nice guy. But Conor has done worse, multiple times. So that statement reeks of double standards and pure ignorance.

Striking also teaches def and holes etc. Of course he trains boxing. Its mma not wrestling. Just because he is doing some boxing training doesnt mean he is going to try to win the fight by boxing with someone he knows if far better at it.

What about multiple videos of Conor attacking different people? Or throwing filled cans at a crowd?

Khabib is not a nice guy. But Conor has done worse, multiple times. So that statement reeks of double standards and pure ignorance.

Conor has crossed the line at times but always for some kind of reason & he won't never humiliate homeless man on street that way. That is just disgusting.

why train striking when you and your coach say you won't do it at all costs?

Because the fight starts standing.

You have to prepare for every situation.

If he can't get the takedown, he's going to have to stand for a bit. Even if its just 10-15 seconds before he shoots again, he has to prepare.

Lord I know right, it was like pacman fans before the floyd fight trying to sell us he had a chance lol. So much so that they helped scam it to a top selling ppv, utterly amazing

What does that have to do with anything? My name is Pakman and has nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao.

But on that subject and fights that are shams, your boy Conor’s boxing career was just that, a sham. His fight vs Floyd was a much bigger scam than the one vs Manny. At least Manny had a shot.

Striking also teaches def and holes etc. Of course he trains boxing. Its mma not wrestling. Just because he is doing some boxing training doesnt mean he is going to try to win the fight by boxing with someone he knows if far better at it.

Relax bro, using logic in this thread isn’t welcomed.

Back