Khabib training boxing for McGregor fight

But that's not true, we're posting the video evidence of Conor getting fookin' dropped like a sack of potatoes shipped out of Ireland during the famine. If you missed it, here it is
tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Lmao

Conor fans are the worst lmao

Thnx for the bump, had a good laugh

Comments like these prove that Cannor's striking sucks horse cock

99% of dumbass MMA fans before the fight: "If Khabib stands with Cannor for more than 30 secs he's getting KO'd stiff"
Lick my balls, i got a fight wrong

You probably get every fight wrong you cretin

Only ones you get right are the ones when one guy is a -800 favorite
My most recent scalp is when someone took holloway over poirier. Who have you scalped on here?

My most recent scalp is when someone took holloway over poirier. Who have you scalped on here?
Lol don't talk shit.

Who ya got for this week's main event?

If you've got RDA, I'm up for a bet. Lee will finish him

Lol don't talk shit.

Who ya got for this week's main event?

If you've got RDA, I'm up for a bet. Lee will finish him
Its a close fight imo but lee should be able to outwrestle him. No thanks

3 rounds yeah I'd take Lee but 5 rounds give me RDA
Lee's cardio will be better without the hard weight cut

But yeah their fight is 5 rounds so I'll take an AV bet if you want.

Lee's cardio will be better without the hard weight cut

But yeah their fight is 5 rounds so I'll take an AV bet if you want.
That actually is a good point that i didn't consider, his cardio at 170 might improve

Dang now i might have to rethink

That actually is a good point that i didn't consider, his cardio at 170 might improve

Dang now i might have to rethink
Lmao I should've just left that bit out

Fuck you

rda finishes lee inside 4.
If the same RDA shows up from the Lawler fight then Lee is fucked but RDA vs wrestlers is always potential disaster

What a fun bump, nice to relive the fallout from this fight
lol you dorks keep quoting me and mocking but have nothing of substance to say. all your responses basically boil down to "LOL CONOR LOST AND I DONT LIKE HIM OR HIS FANS LOL!"
again, since you have shit-tier level reading comprehension or ability to understand simple concepts...............

youre posting a gif of Conor getting dropped when hes already exhausted and roughed the fuck up.

Which is exactly my god damn point. It didnt happen until Conor was tired. I dont know why you guys are fighting this so hard. I guess you feel like it would take something away from "your" win, admitting a superhero version of Conor that didnt gas wouldn't lose.

lol..........have a good day buddy. You've been wrecked. I wont read your next response.
<36>

Last edited:
Back