Khabib trained with DC and Cain and held is own..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears you didn't read my post.....

I said in a FIGHT. A lot of small weight class guys walk around oblivious to how seriously messed up they'd get from a big athletic guy with just a short amount of training.
You need to train more. Those pipe cleaner arms on the small fkes fit riiight around your neck.

You need to train more. Those pipe cleaner arms on the small fkes fit riiight around your neck.
The difference between training and an actual fight are night and day. When wrestling or practicing jiu-jitsu you are following very specific rules that always benefit the more skilled opponent. Greg Hardy has been training martial arts a fraction of the time Gsp or Khabib have and yet he would destroy any version of them really quickly. He is way bigger, heavier, faster, more explosive etc. Clearly Hardy is an exceptional athlete but my point stands

They hear DC say he did well in training and take it literally
I don't doubt Khabib did well - considering his size.

But really, Cain or DC could just throw him from the cage.

People put way too much stock into Royce's early UFC tournament success and think the same thing applies today.

Khabib would destroy prime Royce, but ultimately bigger fighters who are also properly trained will beat the significantly smaller fighter every time.

There’s a video of khabib and dc talking when a bunch of youth wrestlers went to aka.
He never took dc down. And khabib admits it in that video and dc is like you’re believing these hype videos. I’ve only been taken down once at aka. And that was against Cain.

you guys have to be retarded to think he’s holding his own against these guys.

We already saw Anderson Silva melt like butter against Cormier's takedowns.

Weight classes are there for a reason.

Khabib would lose. He's too small.

I totally agree that Cain and DC would wipe the floor with khabib. But suddently khabib is seing as a guy that could be beaten by tons of fighters, like tibau and shit. You guys remember that even unvle dana said that he is the goat?
For fuck sake khabib said to one oponents to quit because enough is enough. He beat connor jump the cage and slap dildo dennis.
Did you forgot all that or you just don't like him?

When they said he never lost a round even in sparring they meant it ..

Why doubt Javier Mendez

I wanna see Islam or Khabib spar against Ngannou an and hold their own.
{<jordan}

Imagine DC or Cain going 6/15 trying to take down and keep down Al Iquinta, being able to not get Al down in 9 freaking attempts. This is laughably retarded. Roy Nelson would destroy these guys after a pie eating contest.

Only Khabib fans believe he's the supposed P4P Goat and uses the "he never lost a sparring session and never tapped in training" as a legitimate argument for it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back