Khabib trained with DC and Cain and held is own..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I member when DC did this to Henderson :eek::eek::eek:

tumblr_n64lu8g4aw1tugoyjo1_400.gif
Best pro wrestling body slam at a high level ever

Are you 6'3 240lbs and everyone else is a ducking nobody?
No I'm far from that size. I would be considered a manlet by mma fans standards. But I've trained/sparred/rolled/fought with people from all weight classes.

Never seen absolute class grappling before it appears..
Appears you didn't read my post.....

I said in a FIGHT. A lot of small weight class guys walk around oblivious to how seriously messed up they'd get from a big athletic guy with just a short amount of training.

Lol. If you think a few extra pounds is going to make up for the massive technical gap, you're an idiot. Especially given how big of a LW Khabib is.
we are talking about professionals not untrained guys, it makes a lot of difference.

Tibau isn't special in Grappling, but it was a tough fight for Khabib because he was a little bigger.

weight makes a lot of difference in Wrestling, who says not is a manlet mad at reality.

No I'm far from that size. I would be considered a manlet by mma fans standards. But I've trained/sparred/rolled/fought with people from all weight classes.
I trained with bigger guys who didn't have 30% of my technique, but it was hard to takedown because of the weight difference.

I can takedown a giant without technique, but against big guys trained is almost Impossible.

we are talking about professionals not untrained guys, it makes a lot of difference.

Tibau isn't special in Grappling, but it was a tough fight for Khabib because he was a little bigger.

weight makes a lot of difference in Wrestling, who says not is a manlet mad at reality.

Mike Perry was tapped out by fucking Cerrone.

Khabib wrecks him. You're an idiot if you think otherwise. Referencing his first ever fights in the UFC as any kind of proof just confirms how little you know about this sport.

DC saying Khabib held his own is like your mom telling you you're special.

Context.

Khabib is a special fighter but he fought at 55 for a reason.

I member when DC did this to Henderson :eek::eek::eek:

tumblr_n64lu8g4aw1tugoyjo1_400.gif
Dan was never great with his wrestling in MMA, and when you consider the difference in mileage and weight it's not that impresive, when Henderson was in his prime both Ninja Rua and Arona take him down at will.

I trained with bigger guys who didn't have 30% of my technique, but it was hard to takedown because of the weight difference.

I can takedown a giant without technique, but against big guys trained is almost Impossible.
You can't go muscle for muscle, it'll be harder if you do that. Leverage your weight and hit different angles. Use more scrambles and speed. Pick certain moments to explode and create scrambles or go for takedowns/trips/sweeps. Off-set their weight/balance before you do anything. Don't let them be fully planted with even body weight distributed, even if they are on their knees. Always try and control one arm or one leg.

Do you think he could move a guy like Derrick lewis around? I know hes a freak but bb is huge abnd explodes in positions very well, plus just one hit from bb and its game over.

No.

Khabib would make quick work of both of them on the same night.

Khabib has nothing for Cain or DC in a real fight, he would be thrown around like a beach ball and pounded flat in minutes. DC was just pumping up his buddy the way he does about all his team mates and students. He's a good coach and Khabib's friend, totally normal.

I am sure you haved

Guys like Khabib and Islam can hold their own against any weight class
Its actually embarassing and hilarious so many of you actually truly believe this.

DC, Cain, Rockhold etc are just complimentary of their friend and soaring partner. If they actually wanted to, like in a real fight against Khabib, all of them could literally throw Khabib on the ground and molest him. You should feel really smooth brained if you doubt this.

"Weight classes exist for a reason except for Khabib. Khabib could literally beat superman even if superman was on steroid. Khabib #1 and the only reason he nearly killed himself cutting to LW and never dared fight at WW is cuz father plan. Khabib best and literally god"

Lol. If you think a few extra pounds is going to make up for the massive technical gap, you're an idiot. Especially given how big of a LW Khabib is.
I think he is trolling. No way did he sit there and think up Mike Perry as an example in all seriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back