Khabib to Dana "please ask Donald Trump give my father a visa."

Jones didn't peddle conspiracies, he peddled insanity.

Something serious happens, he posts a ludicrous theory within the hour.

Personally, I think his research was lacking. It should take you longer to draw conclusions than it does to finish a bag of Cheetos.
Yeah but Alex should have the right to speak his nonsense. Censoring him makes him a martyr. Censoring also makes people think maybe this guy is onto something and they had to silence him. If anything it only further legitimizes Alex. While whack jobs like Maxine Waters. The people on the right can't get enough of her talking. She makes her political side look crazy just with allowing her to speak. Saying to harass Trump supporters where ever they go etc. Even Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer had to speak against Mad Maxine.

I think the American public deserves to know what happened during the meeting with President Trump and Dana White.

What exactly are they trying to hide?

Yeah but Alex should have the right to speak his nonsense. Censoring him makes him a martyr. Censoring also makes people think maybe this guy is onto something and they had to silence him. If anything it only further legitimizes Alex. While whack jobs like Maxine Waters. The people on the right can't get enough of her talking. She makes her political side look crazy just with allowing her to speak. Saying to harass Trump supporters where ever they go etc. Even Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer had to speak against Mad Maxine.

He has every right to speak his nonsense.

What he doesn't have is the right to use platforms with rules he doesn't follow.

He has every right to speak his nonsense.

What he doesn't have is the right to use platforms with rules he doesn't follow.
What rules did he break? Because I can post 10 other content makers who are much worse than Alex albeit doesn't have the millions of viewers. But if you make a cartoon of 2 Muslims guys hanging a Hasidic Jew, no one cares including Facebook if only 20k people saw it. While Alex reaches millions. There is no consistency in their enforcement of their guidelines.

Like everyone's saying better off asking this guy.

tenor.gif

You can not ask that guy. That is Conor's guy now. He would behead him and ship it to Conor as a token of his gratitude.

What rules did he break? Because I can post 10 other content makers who are much worse than Alex albeit doesn't have the millions of viewers. But if you make a cartoon of 2 Muslims guys hanging a Hasidic Jew, no one cares including Facebook if only 20k people saw it. While Alex reaches millions. There is no consistency in their enforcement of their guidelines.

I don't know accurately enough to answer you, but the news has been that he was dropped because he violated their rules on multiple levels, so if you're interested you can find out easily enough.

And "what about those other guys" isn't really a defense. If anything it's ammunition to accuse the other offenders.

If you're violating the rules and have an audience of millions, you're more vulnerable. The slider for inconsistency moves with exposure.

You guys realize Russia is pretty pissed ATM?
No, these brainwashed kids/libs don't.
You think the little deal going on with the EU over all the natural gas they are going to buy from us instead of Russia has Putin upset. You dang right it does.
You think Putin is mad over the 200 Russians they killed in Syria earlier this year. You dang better believe it.
You think Russian is happy about our response to the chemical weapons? Nope lol.

Trump says one thing, pay no attention. Look at the policy. Look at the economy. Look at the stock market. Look at the labor wages. All up up up up. He is playing Russians and the Dems like a fiddle..

Clearly I didn't think that since I gave you an example

There are special categories of visas that are issued at the discretion of immigration authorities to prominent businessmen, athletes, artists, scientists, etc. and their families. They don't apply for regular tourist visas like us peasants.

I think America is at capacity when it comes to Muslims. Thanks but no thanks Khabib!

Back