Khabib to Dana "please ask Donald Trump give my father a visa."

Khabib should just asked me i could of got him one.

lflvozvo9ifwa5tosfwb.jpg

buddy, you missed the boat, dana visited trump last week

We let every clown in from every other shithole on the planet why not your dad? my problem is why do you feel the need to make this public? trying to send a political message we should let in more great Dagestani people?

Funny how Alex Jones gets shut down for hateful conspiracies but the mainstream media peddle nothing but conspiracies over Russia hmm

Jones didn't peddle conspiracies, he peddled insanity.

Something serious happens, he posts a ludicrous theory within the hour.

Personally, I think his research was lacking. It should take you longer to draw conclusions than it does to finish a bag of Cheetos.

Terrorist connections ofc. He is from Dagestan it is full of Islamists.

Doubt that. He served in the Russian army fighting people who the Russian government labeled terrorist. Its highly unlikely he would get accepted in any terrorist group, lol.

I think its political. The US kinda has a track record in using politics to prevent Russian competition in sports. Not saying that Khabib's victory is bound to his father being present, but its still a way to create not so comfortable conditions for an athlete that needs to perform. Its a dirty game, and its a shame that politics are a huge part of sport imo.

Jones didn't peddle conspiracies, he peddled insanity.

Something serious happens, he posts a ludicrous theory within the hour.

Personally, I think his research was lacking. It should take you longer to draw conclusions than it does to finish a bag of Cheetos.
200w.gif

Dude is a straight up loon

All jokes aside, having his dad there would be a big boost for Khabib. It would guarntee that he sticks to the plan. He's the mastermind behind Khabib. Having him in his corner to make on the fly adjustments would be amazing for Khabib.

Last edited:
TRUMPS: I luv Russians but i hate Muslims, so am confused if i wana do this.lol
Sends seal team six to rescue Lee Murray for some reason.

Sooooo.... why doesn't he just get in through Mexico ?

Doubt that. He served in the Russian army fighting people who the Russian government labeled terrorist. Its highly unlikely he would get accepted in any terrorist group, lol.

I think its political. The US kinda has a track record in using politics to prevent Russian competition in sports. Not saying that Khabib's victory is bound to his father being present, but its still a way to create not so comfortable conditions for an athlete that needs to perform. Its a dirty game, and its a shame that politics are a huge part of sport imo.
He never served in Russian army, he was born in 1962.

This shit always devolves into what’s happening in this thread.

Funny how Alex Jones gets shut down for hateful conspiracies but the mainstream media peddle nothing but conspiracies over Russia hmm

Yeah,

The Sandy Hook conspiracies and the Special Counsel Investigation are totally on the same level.

Goof

Back