Khabib to Conor: What rematch? You haven't won a fight since 2016

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
From this interview

While Ali and Conrad are posting a bunch of shit on twitter. These are the actual words of Khabib about McGregor. Think it's time to remind Conrad's fans what happened.

Q: Conor recently insulted you on instagram, why do you think he bothers you and how are you reacting to this?

K: The guy wants to be relevant in the news. Have you noticed that ahead of big UFC event he posts something, predicts fights, compliments someone, insults someone. That's a PR move that enables him to always stay relevant in the news. And it works, he knows how to work it. I don't have a problem with it. Let him say what he want's. The main thing is that he didn't say anything inside the cage when I hit him in the face with my fists, my knees and my elbows. When I told him to "talk" inside the cage he was quiet and now that there is 5000-6000 kilometers between us he's talking. It just shows that this is a low, disrespectful person. So I don't have a problem, when we were 1 v 1 in the cage and I put him down on the ground and beat him, he didn't say nothing.

Q: Do you see a rematch with McGregor happening?

K: Well actually me and UFC were working towards that, the plan was that he fights in July, I fight in September and if we both win you fight again in December. I don't care because I never choose my opponents, if you give me Ferguson I'll fight him if you give me Holloway I'll fight him.

When it comes to McGregor its a matter of principle for me. LET HIM EARN IT! Since 2016 he hasn't won anything at all! It's year 2019 on the calendar, let him win something. Alright he dresses nice and talks a lot, but let him win something. Just give him somebody he can beat, feel the taste of victory and then we'll talk.

Conor-McGregor-1542945.jpg

I think Conor can go back to his coke lines and legal issues, this fight is not happening.

Yes
He lost his only MMA fight since 2016
You could see he’s 0-2 in his last two
Or 13-2 in his last 15
Stats can say whatever you want
These things were posted awhile ago
I hope Conor leaves him alone and actually fights someone

Conor is desperately trying to get the big money title rematch without actually having to get in the cage with another contender and risk losing. He is transparent.

Yes
He lost his only MMA fight since 2016
You could see he’s 0-2 in his last two
Or 13-2 in his last 15
Stats can say whatever you want
These things were posted awhile ago
I hope Conor leaves him alone and actually fights someone
2 fights in 3 years, lost both...

That's Khabib's point.

Conor is coming off pathetic these days. Unlike Conor, everything Khabib said was the truth.

That was yesterday

Khabib has to defend his towel's honor now

Fights on!

I dont remember people being that outraged when Chael made much worse comments about Titos wife

Sonnen-Ortiz.jpg

This thread has actually made me want to go watch the fight again, I need a refill of some of that Dagastani justice.

Last edited:
So he's saying they already work on the rematch and it's happening as long as Conor beats some can.

I guess if it makes sense financially then it's on, the rest is just a smokescreen.

So he's saying they already work on the rematch and it's happening as long as Conor beats some can.

I guess if it makes sense financially then it's on, the rest is just a smokescreen.
IF... he beats some can. Now obviously it can't really be a total noname dude from prelims.

I'm thinking maybe Diaz 3 or someone of Kevin Lee, AI, Gaetje caliber.

Conor was just trying to tire him out, Joe.

I remember this :D

Dominic Cruz: I think Conor is trying gas him out.

Joe Rogan: I don't think he's trying to gas him, I think he is getting smashed.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back