Khabib to Conor: “You will live with this shame all your life”

Nate giving "props" to Conor - Are you saying about the first or the second fight? Where is the video?

First fight. Nate gave Conor props for his guillotine defense, which occurred right before the RNC.

Syoe8Lr.png

I don't think there's shame in a submission loss; it's part of the sport and some of the greatest have submission losses.

First fight. Nate gave Conor props for his guillotine defense, which occurred right before the RNC.

Syoe8Lr.png
Source?

And again, doesn't change the fact he gave his neck. Clearly. After the punches, he knew he could be TKOed and preferred to tap. I acknowledge his pride, but I really don't understand and don't accept it at all. A true fighter loses both ways without run to what he prefers, to show something not true for the people. He is a coward.

If I were Nate, I would keep the beating until he gets Chuckyed like Weidman, and stops moving until referee notice and stops the fight.

Khabib is the sourest player in the game. I was actually rooting for him in the fight for the first time, because Conors trash talk went a little too far and Khabib was looking really hurt and fragile at the moment. Was very human.
But common, after winning the biggest mma fight of all time, after company basically willing to forget about the biggest brawl I can remember, you still can not let it go. How can this possible? The guy is like from another world.

You do know that this isn't some out of the blue post don't you? This is a response to the shit that McGregor posted yesterday. He is the one that brought this back up. Khabib (or probably Ali) responded.

Show me a single picture of Khabib looking bigger than his opponents like Conor did at FW?

I know for a fact it doesn't exist so nice try there buddy.
What are you on about? Khabib has missed weight multiple times, had seizures, gone to the hospital ect trying to make 155. Conor has never done any of that.

Height doesn't mean size.

The Priest and me, we lived by the same principles. It was only faith divided us. He gave me this, you know? That was the finest beating I ever took. My face was pulp. My guts was pierced, my ribs was all mashed up. And when he came to finish me, I couldn't look him in the eye. He spared me, because he wanted me to live in shame. This was a great man. A great man. So I out out the eye that looked away, I sent it to him wrapped in blue paper. I would've cut them both out if I could have fought him blind. And I rose back up again with a full heart... and buried him in his own blood. He was the only man I ever killed worth remembering- Bill the Butcher

Lol....Conor moved on the next day. Have fun tryin to seizure into your next weight cut Khabib. Let me know when YOU move up and become champion.

You do know that this isn't some out of the blue post don't you? This is a response to the shit that McGregor posted yesterday. He is the one that brought this back up. Khabib (or probably Ali) responded.
Yeah, sure. Then Khabib is no better persona than Conor. Even if he wants people to see him like this.

The Priest and me, we lived by the same principles. It was only faith divided us. He gave me this, you know? That was the finest beating I ever took. My face was pulp. My guts was pierced, my ribs was all mashed up. And when he came to finish me, I couldn't look him in the eye. He spared me, because he wanted me to live in shame. This was a great man. A great man. So I out out the eye that looked away, I sent it to him wrapped in blue paper. I would've cut them both out if I could have fought him blind. And I rose back up again with a full heart... and buried him in his own blood. He was the only man I ever killed worth remembering- Bill the Butcher

Great respect from Bill Cutting

Underrated movie

Back