Khabib to Conor: “You will live with this shame all your life”

Like we have already established, the first 15 seconds are all that is relevant to compare because that was how long it took Khabib to get the fight to the ground and he drained Conor in that first round by making him grapple for 4:45. If he was sluggish after that then there was a valid reason for it.

Watch the first 15 seconds of the Alvarez fight and tell me when exactly I am supposed to be seeing Conor "leaping in and out". You clearly haven't rewatched those first 15 seconds or you wouldn't be trying to continue this debate because you don't have a leg to stand on. He came out completely flat footed against Alvarez. There was no "spring in his step" and there was no "leaping in and out" in those opening 15 seconds whatsoever. Just like against Khabib. He actually looked a bit "springier" against Khabib than he did against Alvarez in the relevant time frame imo.

The "Conor was sluggish" narrative is an excuse and does not hold up to the video evidence when you compare those same 15 seconds to the Alvarez fight. If you can't find links for the two fights to compare then I can PM them to you.
You may have established that, but I don't agree, I also dont care if you agree with me, I'm not trying to convince you, it's my opinion based on my observations of Conor's career that he wasn't at his best that night, I'm tired of having the same conversation with you to be honest.

You may have established that, but I don't agree, I also dont care if you agree with me, I'm not trying to convince you, it's my opinion based on my observations of Conor's career that he wasn't at his best that night, I'm tired of having the same conversation with you to be honest.
Did you rewatch the opening 15 seconds of the Alvarez fight? Your Alvarez comparison was completely false and substantiated my point not yours.

Last edited:
If people cant see that the flame was gone when he fought Khabib then god knows.
Even the pressers were forced.
No spark, no nothing from Conor.
I have to wonder just how much if anything he has left.
I dont care who you are, when you have the kind of fuck off money he has, motivation just aint going to be there. But win loose or draw, that Khabib fight probably put another 30 million on top of the pile he already had.

Well then back up your claim. Did you rewatch the opening 15 seconds of the Alvarez fight? Your Alvarez comparison was completely false and substantiated my point not yours.
I never agreed to your little 15 second rule buddy, Conor was lacklustre in every aspect of the fight, I'm not sure why this opinion offends you so much, I mean you are a well established Conor hater who is for some reason getting riled up by me criticising Conor.

Like I said we've done this before, bye.

I never agreed to your little 15 second rule buddy, Conor was lacklustre in every aspect of the fight, I'm not sure why this opinion offends you so much, I mean you are a well established Conor hater who is for some reason getting riled up by me criticising Conor.

Wrong.

I said:
You saw him "fresh" for a whole 15 seconds before Khabib took the fight to the mat. How can you possibly make any kind of accurate assessment off of 15 seconds?

You said:
Easy, it can be compared to the first 15 seconds of his other fights.

Comparing the first 15 seconds of Khabib vs Conor to the first 15 seconds of other fights was YOUR idea.

So you then compared it to the Alvarez fight. The first 15 seconds of that fight show how wrong you are. But go ahead and scamper away when the video evidence doesn't fit your narrative/excuse.

Last edited:

Weak excuses aside, you will have to live with Conor's shame all your life. <OKC16>

Since I'm a fucking whitebelt and can't start the thread, I just had to put it somewhere.
McConner Romero wannabe:

Khabibs chasing another red panty night?

I wish I could make millions and then live with shame

He lost way more than he made.

He was going to rematch Floyd after winning, but now Floyd's not interested and Conor's "superfight" run is over.
didn't hear about that, hence going after lower level boxers now.

Going off topic quite a bit now, I don't think Conor's has tank is anywhere near as bad as its often claimed to be.

He was grappling for the best part of 4 rounds, most fighters are spent at that point, especially if the are on the bottom.

I'm more interested in why he looked so sluggish even when fresh, I don't know if it was his gameplan or if he's just not the same fighter anymore, maybe the money has dulled his edge.

His next fight will tell us more.
He was nervous. He had so much to lose in this fight, for the first time in his life. He never has been the favorite in big fights. He never had his empire as big as it was that night. And he never faced anyone as good as Khabib and he knew he was in trouble. This is a case of nerves, clear as day. And for someone who got a significant advantage from his head games and mental warfare, its hilariously ironic to see how scared he was and how badly it shook it performance

I wish I could make millions and then live with shame
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-14%2Bat%2B12.49.11%2BPM.png

Everyone loses. Doesnt mean its shameful. If Khabib fought more, he would lose.

As far as the shittalking goes, McGregor wouldn't be rich if it wasn't for his shittalking. So I doubt he feels "ashamed". Ashamed of being rich? Nah.

Everyone loses. Doesnt mean its shameful. If Khabib fought more, he would lose.

As far as the shittalking goes, McGregor wouldn't be rich if it wasn't for his shittalking. So I doubt he feels "ashamed". Ashamed of being rich? Nah.
You think he's ashamed of getting outstruck and dropped by a wrestler? I bet he is.

Back