Khabib: "They will talk, just talk"

Conor cuts a reasonable amount now but cut massive amounts for featherweight.

Is health and fitness my bag? I have been getting back into it despite not being able to run but I am rowing and swimming and will start adding weights and supplements accordingly. I have a muscle and chub build right now but right up until my mid 30's I had a wicked physique and loved working shoulders, lats and traps.
I didn't ask bro.

That's because they don't need to. They sold out the thing in 3 minutes.
Also, Conor is too big of a star now. The fact he's fighting is enough to generate a big audience.
Also, the Dolly incident created buzz.
Also, you have an undefeated guy vs an icon in a style match up.

The fight is already sold. And even then, there'll be trash talk during press conferences.

You could've just said the last part, honestly.

George Roop is your example? You sound fucking stupid dude. George fucking Roop.

Point is height is nothing it's the mass that counts... you should pop down to my local gym, my son and I could do with a good laugh.

A Chad Mendes is much more physically imposing than a George Roop, c'mon not even a man named Taric can be this stupid.
What the fuck tangent are you even on? What does any of what you're rambling about have to do with being a midget?

Point is height is nothing it's the mass that counts... you should pop down to my local gym, my son and I could do with a good laugh.
HAHAHAHAHA ok Stinger, you just gave me one thanks for that. You talk out of your ass, the best example you could come up with for height was George Roop. George Roop was a failure on every level. Height has more to do with being a midget than mass btw, which was the original point.
2718AF4000000578-3017341-image-a-11_1427671695992.jpg
Are you the guy in the middle?

I'm guessing alzheimers disease runs in the family, unfortunately we can't all have good genetics lol
Did i ask your dumb ass to tell me about your gym regiment and shit? Your posting game needs to hit the gym the way you claim to, shits weak.

HAHAHAHAHA ok Stinger, you just gave me one thanks for that. You talk out of your ass, the best example you could come up with for height was George Roop. George Roop was a failure on every level. Height has more to do with being a midget than mass btw, which was the original point.
2718AF4000000578-3017341-image-a-11_1427671695992.jpg
Are you the guy in the middle?

I'm a little creeped out by the resemblance but no.

How is Artem related to Conor's trash talk? It's obvious Khabib has some sort of beef with Artem, but I fail to see how Conor's trash talk is the cause of this.
Do I have to spell it out for you?

Conor may not be promoting this as he considers it a job to be compensated for. It's obvious he and UFC have long had troubles, and with the May fight, he was the promoter so had a vested interest in promoting the fight. This time, who knows the circumstances and why he even is taking the fight - could have been the district attorney and Ari making a deal or something, as there is so much cronyism & crookedness that goes on in politics. Conor fighting will generate hundreds of millions, and that is the level of star that Conor is at now, where his fights generate the money that small countries make in a year.

Conor knows that Khabib doesn't give a flying heck about his verbal diarrhea. Khabib grew up in a warzone, you can't phase someone like that with some trash talk.

Are you kidding? If anything it's the complete opposite, people from chaotic, stressful areas are much easier to rile up.

Go trash talk some rich dude in Beverly Hills and then do the same to a guy in the worst ghetto you can find and see who gives the bigger response.

Look at Aldo, he had so much machismo pride and is so used to dealing with trash talk by responding aggressively that it was stressing the fuck out of him to be disrespected. A guy from a nice upbringing like Sonnen would barely give a fuck and would go along playfully.

Anyone who thinks Khabib will be 200lbs in the cage or close to it is a fucking retard.

When have we ever seen a guy in Conor's head like this:

It's true though... I've seen plenty of confrontations in real life and his Coach and Conor were shook, pacing nervously.

Kavanagh didn't even move he was so scared... lol

Conor: What you talkin' bout huh?
Khabib: Huh?
Conor: Huh?

Sherdog logic

Conor haters laugh about Conor Fans talking about the fact that Khabib is the bigger man, yet leave no chance unused to talk about the fact Conor beat smaller men in the past.

Sooooo....it is ok to say Conor beat smaller guys but not ok to point out the size difference in this one?

Back