Khabib the savage making conor earn his title shot

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yo who else finds this hilarious that khabib is making conor earn his title shot lol?

Khabib is a straight up savage for that. If conor beat tony or dustin yeah i would say he deserves another title shot. But khabib dont give 2 fucks. He giving conor a taste of his own medicine and he said he would too once he won the championship he said he would make him beg lol.

Connie should give Max Holloway a rematch first before even talking about the great Khabib. Khabib will spank Connie 10 out of 10 times and make his fanboys cry nonstop again and again. LOL!

Connie should give Max Holloway a rematch first before even talking about the great Khabib. Khabib will spank Connie 10 out of 10 times and make his fanboys cry nonstop again and again. LOL!

Max and dustin should get a rematch. And max im pretty sure would beat conor this time around. He is a real prodigy and will always be one of the best featherweights on the planet. Alexander volkanvoski would put conor to sleep too at this point.

Max and dustin should get a rematch. And max im pretty sure would beat conor this time around. He is a real prodigy and will always be one of the best featherweights on the planet. Alexander volkanvoski would put conor to sleep too at this point.
id love to see dusitn get a rematch as he is leaps and bounds better since then he just went to att when they fought from a regular gym

i dont see max hurting conor h could i see him gassing conor out with volume as conor has cardio issues he still cant pace himself he goes out throwing everything at his opponents early like a hw does cause he trains with guys he can destroy so doesnt have to pace himself much i guess

tbh if the khabib fight was close then sure but it wasnt even close so why would khabib give him a rematch i bet u if he then lost conor would never give him a third one lol like he did to nate

id love to see dusitn get a rematch as he is leaps and bounds better since then he just went to att when they fought from a regular gym

i dont see max hurting conor h could i see him gassing conor out with volume as conor has cardio issues he still cant pace himself he goes out throwing everything at his opponents early like a hw does cause he trains with guys he can destroy so doesnt have to pace himself much i guess

tbh if the khabib fight was close then sure but it wasnt even close so why would khabib give him a rematch i bet u if he then lost conor would never give him a third one lol like he did to nate

I rememebr when someone on youtube on the comment section said conors cardio was the best at 155 but when he fights khabib gasses in 2 rounds from grappling even tho his kavanagh said conors grappling is real good. And that he was workint on his cardio.

In those training videos befpre the cerrone fight he seemed tired practicing boxing fundamentals on the pads lol. Especially not throwing full power lmao.

Great to say but when it comes down to it that is not going to happen. He will fight Connor when Dana says he will fight Connor.

I rememebr when someone on youtube on the comment section said conors cardio was the best at 155 but when he fights khabib gasses in 2 rounds from grappling even tho his kavanagh said conors grappling is real good. And that he was workint on his cardio.

In those training videos befpre the cerrone fight he seemed tired practicing boxing fundamentals on the pads lol. Especially not throwing full power lmao.

well conor doesnt have top level coaches tbh great for mid level pro mma sure but not top ufc level kav is just a basic bjj black belt one of my old training partner sis one of conors top training partners when your in the gym beating everyone easily and you refuse to wana bring in a wrassler for khabib then you deserve to lose and you wont know how to conserve energy

conor cant deal with adversity if you get past round 1 or 2 conor loses its energy and starts to fold i just could never get behind him cause he truly isnt a complete guy but with small gloves and being explosive fighting purist kick boxers sure hes gonna look good

He will fight Connor when Dana says he will fight Connor.
God knows will Khabib fight anyone or no.
Of course, Dana can offer him to do bout with Conor and no other offers in UFC.

Question is: wish Khabib fight anyone ?
Khabib is already millionare and settled for life enough well. Migh do just business or coach somewhere if he wish & with high hourly rate ( xxx$/ hour ).

If Khabib retires, Dana can handle belt to Conor if he wish.

Yo who else finds this hilarious that khabib is making conor earn his title shot lol?

Khabib is a straight up savage for that. If conor beat tony or dustin yeah i would say he deserves another title shot. But khabib dont give 2 fucks. He giving conor a taste of his own medicine and he said he would too once he won the championship he said he would make him beg lol.

connor already won 2 belts and the fact that he sold so many ppvs with cowboy is proof that the general public (where the real money is) doesnt care about who connor fights.

Bottom line, connor will make bank whoever he fights in the cage or in a boxing ring.

When conor gives Aldo, Max, Dustin rematches then he can talk.

And he should have to earn a shot for once - beating up the corpse of cerrone should not warrant a big fight.

The more money he brings in the more honor his family/clan gets.
Prizefigthing isn't only way to earn big Money.
Especially if one already does have > 1 mil free Money.
Measure what is honour too is different.

Coaching, advisory stuff: he already before UFC had enough achievments at least to have job till retirement.
Now, with UFC career, how much he might charge per hour in gym US or even in Russia?
Definitely no problems to get row with dreamers and earn considerbly more than average programming engineer with M.Sc degree and 10 years experience.
Especially US does have more dreamers than combat market can absorb for bouts.
And public that worship big names.
Fans and forum people might shit on him, but he definitely is able to get not less per hour than if Conor coached.

Business too, don't forget opportunities to invest, buy/sell, mortgage market etc.

Bottom line, connor will make bank whoever he fights in the cage or in a boxing ring.

I don't think that he will agree fight any offered guy in a boxing ring.
He doesn't have top level skills for his weight class in boxing. He was far worse boxer than for example Dadashev had. If compare with him, Conor is novice.

Yes, Money he can make a lot + looks that he is more suitable for MMA than for boxing.

Prizefigthing isn't only way to earn big Money.
Especially if one already does have > 1 mil free Money.
Measure what is honour too is different.

Coaching, advisory stuff: he already before UFC had enough achievments at least to have job till retirement.
Now, with UFC career, how much he might charge per hour in gym US or even in Russia?
Definitely no problems to get row with dreamers and earn considerbly more than average programming engineer with M.Sc degree and 10 years experience.
Especially US does have more dreamers than combat market can absorb for bouts.
And public that worship big names.
Fans and forum people might shit on him, but he definitely is able to get not less per hour than if Conor coached.

Business too, don't forget opportunities to invest, buy/sell, mortgage market etc.

What you talking bout? You can never have too much money.

Back