Khabib = the baddest man on the planet and P4P #1

rdon90iagxzv4ak6g.jpg

1. No.
2. No.
3. He's not Russian.

I'm watching the Winter Olympics theese days, and it's quite noticeable that there are no athletes from "Russia" competing.

I have to say, I've been watching the olympics since 72 and was lucky enough to be at the 76 Olympics in Montreal.

This current mess with Russia is flat out crazy.

Mind you I still think 30 african countries walking out of the 76 olympics because the boycott wasn't upheld by the IOC was a bigger mess.

I guess no one is really surprised that an entire country was banned from competing under their banner due to at least a decade of country wide cheating.

Khabib is the man.

T.S. is an idiot.

To bad he's as fragile as a little girl.

To bad he's as fragile as a little girl.

Not in the ring, where it counts.

Undefeated. No only undefeated, but barely ever in trouble.
He has that aura right now.

Don't be surprised if he butchers Tony to become the best ever lightweight of all time.

I'm watching the Winter Olympics theese days, and it's quite noticeable that there are no athletes from "Russia" competing.

Russians aren't very good at winter sports due to climate. Wait til the summer games.

Maybe. Khabib is obviously a great fighter. He's got dominant wins over Barboza, RDA, and Mike Johnson.

I think he has a solid chance of beating Ferguson if he can make it to the fight. But until that happens, he's just a really good fighter who fights occasionally. I worry a bit that he is wasting his prime years being relatively inactive.

Back