Media Khabib telling MJ to ”Get up”/"Give up"

He's literally saying "get up" not "give up" and it's even in the subtitles.

He really says you have to 'GIVE UP', are we really going over that ? If you can't hear get yourself some hearing aid. "Get up" doesnt mean anything in this context.

Nah, he does tell him to give up.
If you watch the whole fight he even says things like "you know I deserve to fight for the title, you have to give up."

It's give up up not get up.

But it's amazing that khabib managed to regain his composure and come back considering how badly he was hurt earlier in the match, he was wobbely and hurt...it was really bad.

Nah, he does tell him to give up.
If you watch the whole fight he even says things like "you know I deserve to fight for the title, you have to give up."
I had it give up first, then change it to get up. But who gives a damn, just enjoy this bear maul this dear.

Amazing movie, even Vin Dieasel is good in it.
yeah. amazing. just like titanic.

take a real story about a real tragedy and create your own bullshit, horse shit, dog shit characters loosely based on that story to help hollywood twist an imaginary knife in the viewers' hearts while at the same time raping their pockets.

amazing

for anyone that wants to know what kind of person spielberg really is, read about his roll in the twilight zone

Khabib begging for something as usual
giphy.gif

Back