Khabib Tapping To Strikes

Is about as likely as Conor submitting him.

BK_ShBSCMAAxBea.jpg

No because your account is barely a month old
Or because you don’t have faith in your boy? I mean, he’s the best isn’t he?

Maybe your faith isn’t as strong as you pretend it is

Or because you don’t have faith in your boy? I mean, he’s the best isn’t he?

Maybe your faith isn’t as strong as you pretend it is
I would be happy to bet my account with a person who has something to lose i,e. something who doesn't have an account that is less than a month old. Sorry little guy.

I would be happy to bet my account with a person who has something to lose i,e. something who doesn't have an account that is less than a month old. Sorry little guy.
Oh, your year old account is so impressive

Might as well say, what if Khabib taps to strikes while still standing?

What if Khabib taps to strikes that miss, because he's so afraid the next ones will hit?

What if Khabib taps to his own strikes, because hitting McGoat's face hurts his hands so much?

What if Khabib starts punching himself, then taps to a self-inflicted armbar?

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Imagine this ending lol. Would be the best possible ending if you're a McGregor fan like myself. Conor imposes his will and manages to light Khabib up, and he taps because he knows he's beaten and would rather preserve his health than let Conor put him all the way out.

What's your reaction if you see this go down?

conor cant punch khabib on his back.

Imagine this ending lol. Would be the best possible ending if you're a McGregor fan like myself. Conor imposes his will and manages to light Khabib up, and he taps because he knows he's beaten and would rather preserve his health than let Conor put him all the way out.

What's your reaction if you see this go down?

Don't be stupid man. just go to sleep, Id like to say you will feel better tomorrow but you wont. Still, just go.

lol Of course the moderatards would Wasteland my thread. They get triggered over anything too pro-Conor.

He will never tap to strikes.. Ur vision of this is #1 bullshit.

Actually, he can. Bisping cut GSP up bad from his back. Niko Price just knocked Randy Brown unconscious from his back.

I hope conor enjoys looking up at the roof for 25 mins.

Back