Media Khabib talking soccer

Walk the walk? That's exactly what Kape wanted to do. If they are gonna talk football, might as well actually kick the ball around. He could give a rat's ass about who won the Champions League when he was still in diapers.
look for the "and" lol. Look at Tyson, he can do the same thing with boxing, he could go back 100 years naming champs. Khabib is making a point that if you're so deeply involved in something you should know the history, you should study it too, not just play. They're friends, they were messin around, that was very clear. This is just what I understood from it.

Generally, when I was growing up playing football/soccer, the kid that knew the most like all the players and which positions they played on, football history etc, used to be the worst at actually playing football. They just knew the most because they read about it or watched a lot. I hated watching football/soccer but loved playing it and was really good at it.

I can watch an entire card of UFC, but I don't even care about the football world cup. Just not a sport that I find entertaining to watch, just to play.

Back