Khabib talking again...

Nobody cares about khabibs shit talk,thats the difference between McGoat and him.

I think it's awesome that Khabib calls out Pettis on twitter. He's a thug and he's ready to prove it. I can't wait for him to get healthy so he can start ragdolling top 10's again.

I know a lot of people are annoyed by Khabib right now but I like when a guy calls out a champion, especially someone like Khabib who stylistically poses problems.

Khabib only has one style stylistically he's good at it, but I don't see it posing too much of a problem for pretty feet Pettis. I've seen him discouraged before kudos to him for grinding the wins out anyway?

I like Khabib because he always tells the truth.

Pettis legit did not say a peep of trash talk about Khabib until after he booked his fight with RDA. hahaha.

lol there's a lot of empty space in that head of his.

Khabib still fuming over Pettis embarrassing him at the press conference

review_bizarro_1.jpg

Khabib still fuming over Pettis embarrassing him at the press conference

For some reason the journalists were laughing at him but pettis answered him well without any mocking or anything. Not sure why he would be perturbed 😄

Did he miss the time when Pettis responded directly to him at the post fight presser. That time Pettis said he would fight him, straight to his face?

Back