Khabib talking again...

jandy90

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
kha.jpg

At least he is trying to hype a fight with Pettis. Let's hope he gets the shot and not lose to Cowboy/Bendo winner before that fight.

I know a lot of people are annoyed by Khabib right now but I like when a guy calls out a champion, especially someone like Khabib who stylistically poses problems.

God damn he's annoying. He was talking about pettis night fighting and holding up the division but now that he's hurt, he's mad that the division isn't being held up for him. GTFO khabob

When Pettis is fighting on the prelims? So Khabib plans on becoming the champ more than 10 years from now?

I know a lot of people are annoyed by Khabib right now but I like when a guy calls out a champion, especially someone like Khabib who stylistically poses problems.

Everyone calls out the champion tho. My favorite was "I'm stun gun! I want gsp!" After beating Nate lol

Everyone calls out the champion tho. My favorite was "I'm stun gun! I want gsp!" After beating Nate lol

Haha. Stun Gun saying he was going to bitch-slap Nate Diaz back to the 209 made me crack up.

@ the 45 second mark.

kha.jpg

At least he is trying to hype a fight with Pettis. Let's hope he gets the shot and not lose to Cowboy/Bendo winner before that fight.

Bendo is going to 170 I think after he wins. Maybe Alvarez?

Lol khabib's comebacks are like teenager esque. I can't take his "trash talking" seriously at all :p

Haha. Stun Gun saying he was going to bitch-slap Nate Diaz back to the 209 made me crack up.

@ the 45 second mark.

Hahaha that was good, even Nate liked it. Brian Stann by the way was probably in charge of the party hats. That guy is fun all around...

Nmgmdv would defeat Perez. I'll sig bet any 09 or so. cmon bitches.

Back