Media Khabib talking about why he have not done Rogans podcast

FOH Romero did it. He probably thinks it's haram or he made a promise to his mother or some metaphysical shit

Message to you ignorant ameriburgers- just because someone's english is good enough to use on a daily basis, it doesn't mean that it's good enough to do a 3 hour long interview where you are asked specific question, and you want your answers to be as precise as they would be in your mother language.

Lol he probably saw Yoel Romero on there and said fuck I don't want that.

Message to you ignorant ameriburgers- just because someone's english is good enough to use on a daily basis, it doesn't mean that it's good enough to do a 3 hour long interview where you are asked specific question, and you want your answers to be as precise as they would be in your mother language.
Ummm no one is disputing that. Weird flex tbh. But hey it's sherdog where you need zero reason or provaction to be xenophobic...

I wonder how Khabib will respond if Rogan talks bad about Islam the religion, like he has before
Do you wounder how scientologist will react , joe rogan said bad things about them to .
Or budits . Christians, mormons .
Ect
Would he understand that there are flaws to his religion along with others.
Carry on my wayward son .

Khabib has a thick accent but his English is easily understandable imo.
Khabib is very articulate in Russian - articulate in a way where he can't convert those thoughts to English handily.

You can watch any of his hour-long interview conducted in Russian. There are nuance to Khabib's thoughts and philosophy in particular (translator often can't framed them quite well live).

Khabib should go on there with Cormier, it'll be a hell of a show with a ton of stories and laughs.

Khabib is very articulate in Russian - articulate in a way where he can't convert those thoughts to English handily.

You can watch any of his hour-long interview conducted in Russian. There are nuance to Khabib's thoughts and philosophy in particular (translator often can't framed them quite well live).
I understand this. I have watched some of his Russian speaking interviews with English subtitles and follow him on Instagram. He is a very intelligent man.

To be honest. He is easier to understand vs Mcgregor when he doesn't change his real accent for the American group.

I wonder how Khabib will respond if Rogan talks bad about Islam the religion, like he has before
He’s likely a much more fluid and cerebral speaker in Russian than he’s able to convey in English. It sounds like he’s waiting to be able to speak as he thinks.

Khabib is an intelligent guy, if he feels he can’t articulate himself in English satisfactorily, he is smart enough to know himself. That interview will be a good podcast though if it happens.

Get him on, I'll watch it, or listen to it, would be the firsts since the spotify deal.

Rogan isn't dumb and close minded unlike yourself. Why in the fookin world he talks bad about Islam the religion? who is he and who are you to judge the belief of few billions of peoples?
stay out of it son, and look into your own sins.
He already has talked bad about it

Rogan’s a bitch, he typically mimics whatever his guest is saying (unless it’s a subject that’s up his alley).

Back