Media Khabib @ Sydney rescheduled!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
For those who bought tickets just a heads up or made plans around this big event to meet Khabib and his team

Sure would be cool to go and meet them but why Austrailia of all places? Have fun to all those who attend.

97% of the questions will be about Conor, and the after fight brawl.

97% of the questions will be about Conor, and the after fight brawl.
Lol , nah I am sure it's going be about his new bestseller #KhabibTime & who he will fight next

I think Ali is going be the translater

For those who bought tickets just a heads up or made plans around this big event to meet Khabib and his team

My god who in their right mind would want to meet that bunch of backwards meatheads. I understand wanting to meet someone with charisma but not some broken English 12th century guy who just screams smash.

The cheap tickets up the back were $100. To sit up the front, ask questions and get photos was a few hundred from memory. There will be some stupid awkward questions from obsessive fans and drunk loud dudes.

My god who in their right mind would want to meet that bunch of backwards meatheads. I understand wanting to meet someone with charisma but not some broken English 12th century guy who just screams smash.
I would have a ton of grappling questions for khabib, or general martial questions in general. I think that would be for a seminar though.

I would have a ton of grappling questions for khabib, or general martial questions in general. I think that would be for a seminar though.

Fan: Sir , any advice for upcoming fighter
Khabib: " Smash"

Fan: They say you are ducking Tony
Khabib: Number one boolsheet

Fan: Ali said you won't fight Tony because it wont sell pay per views
Khabib : What you talking about , this is Khabib time , legacy

Was there a problem with airline sec

I have a feeling there wasn't going to be any meaningful conversations there. All the questions would have been Conor related and Tony related. Absolute snoozefest.

Was there a problem with airline sec

I have a feeling there wasn't going to be any meaningful conversations there. All the questions would have been Conor related and Tony related. Absolute snoozefest.

Lol don't know says technical problems
Is.Australia hard to get a visa for that region?

Lol don't know says technical problems
Is.Australia hard to get a visa for that region?
Shouldn't be. We have hate filled Mullahs come speak in Mosques all the time so someone like Khabib should be fine.

Fans like me hater.

Back