Media Khabib swimming like a salmon

Like a salmon? His old training partner is waiting for him .
bear1.gif
Damn.
That salmon was filled with eggs too.
Bears are lucky ones there. Any natural predators?

Damn.
That salmon was filled with eggs too.
Bears are lucky ones there. Any natural predators?

Wolves, mountain lions and even other bears will go after cubs, but I'm pretty sure nothing fucks with them when they're full grown. Could be wrong though

*Edit* apparently the only predator of a full grown grizzly is another full grown grizzly. They do eat each other from time to time.

Wolves, mountain lions and even other bears with go after cubs, but I'm pretty sure nothing fucks with them when they're full grown. Could be wrong though
Unrelated, but I watched Our Planet, a great docuseries on Netflix, and suggest every single one to watch it. It not only brings never before seen nature beauty and wonder, but the effects we, humans, are causing. Like extinction and such matters.
Do it.

How's this? I just stuck with one segment that didnt zoom in and out. It was 4.5 seconds or so.

gMOKh7Z.gif

You can stick that Photoshop in your OP if you want.
Tried to copy and paste but it won’t let me...

If its a 5 round fight, the river wins every time

Based on that shit swim technique I think Phelps would win. Khabib is only champ because of weak swimmers in the lightweight division.

Khabib learned to swim in some flood gate.

Based on that shit swim technique I think Phelps would win. Khabib is only champ because of weak swimmers in the lightweight division.

I've never even seen another guy from the LW division swim before, that's how weak swimmers they are

Back