Khabib States to Secure Legacy He Must Beat Ferguson

I like and I hope we get to see all of those fights. It is nice to have a champion that defends and is willing to fight the best.

GSP has one win in 6 years and has never fought at 155, beating him is a good name but has a massive caveat
He’s 8 years removed from his prime and hasn’t actually fought since 2017.
GSP isn’t the guy he once was

GSP is the one guy who wouldn't fight if he was past it. His legacy is everything to him.

On. I had one of those extension leashes for the bear, but only a regular leash for my dog (who in r/l has been dead for 10) years.
Oh dear. I was afraid you’d say that... part about the extended leash for the bear.. As far as your own dog, sorry to hear... dogs are awesome companions..

It is sorta disrespectful to speak on this while his next fight is with Dustin. I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib loses his next fight. Long layoff and the first taste of celebrity isn't great for fighting.
He was just answering a question. His first response in regards to legacy was he has to beat Dustin. I thought it was a respectful answer in regards to Dustin.

GSP has one win in 6 years and has never fought at 155, beating him is a good name but has a massive caveat
He’s 8 years removed from his prime and hasn’t actually fought since 2017.
GSP isn’t the guy he once was
And he'd still dominate Khabib lol

"Must beat Dustin"
<mma4>

"Must beat Ferguson"
<mma4>

"Must beat GSP"
{<huh}

Maybe besides beating top contenders, Khabib feels he needs to beat a legend (or a fighter many consider one of the goats)... makes sense to me.

GSP was Khabib's idol when he was growing up watching UFC. It's the guy he tried to emulate. Also it's his father's dream fight. He called out GSP before and said that it will be no trash talk, just respect.

He is a very honest man. Tony is seen by a lot of fans as the champ and him and Khabib are clearly in a league of their own. He's right, it needs to be settled

GSP would be a treat, but it doesn't really mean anything.

Khabib accepting that he has to beat Dustin & Tony to secure legacy, that's awesome. 2 huge matches.

I like Tony and GSP after Dustin.
Khabib knows what will make him Goat

What's this got to do with anything.

Answer the question.

If Matt Serra weighs 206+ LBS currently. Does GSP get credit for beating a Heavyweight or conversely, does he get credit for losing to a Heavyweight?

Come on that's ridiculous you shouldn't need someone to answer that for you. Realistically Serra had the measurements to fight at 145/155 so like I said, it makes it very impressive that he finished a prime GSP

basically confirms after he finishes poirer then he will fight ferg in the NYE fight. Respect to Khabib to giving props for Ferg throughout the entire interview.

Khabib made a great point to mention Ferg REFUSED to fight Max Holloway then fought Cowboy later on. He couldn't understand and honestly neither can I. If Ferg truly believed he deserved a title shot, he could sit out and wait. Ferg would have KO'ed Max Holloway easily by the second round (even with mental issues). I don't think anyone would argue Cowboy (Former WW) is way tougher challenge Holloway (mainly FW).

Come on that's ridiculous you shouldn't need someone to answer that for you. Realistically Serra had the measurements to fight at 145/155 so like I said, it makes it very impressive that he finished a prime GSP

Is Cormier a welterweight?

Back