Media Khabib Speaks on the Flyweight Division - "Dana, don't be bullshit"

The flyweight champion just KO'd the bantamweight champion - proving that flyweights can compete at 135. No reason to keep the shallow flyweight division around.

The flyweight champion just KO'd the bantamweight champion - proving that flyweights can compete at 135. No reason to keep the shallow flyweight division around.
But he KO'd the bantamweight champion - at FLYWEIGHT. How does that prove they can compete at 135?

Besides Cejudo is one of a kind. I don't know if you can apply his win over TJ to all the fighters at flyweight like that.

I say they merge the women and men's flyweight divisions. Make both a lot more exciting.

Unfortunately Greg Hardy will have to miss out on all the fun.

He should make them do pushups and then give them a few dollars.

DJ gone, they fight cheap. No need to headline an event. They can go to other promos like Horiguchi, DJ ...

Everyone has a family that needs money. If the fanbase aren't willing to put their hand in their pockets and pay to see FLW fight then that's all there is to say. The UFC don't owe 5ft4 fighters a salary

Khabib is talking the truth again (even if I hate the midget division)

The flyweights need to start incorporating potatoes into their diets and move up. I'm sure Cejudo would leave TJ stiff at 135 as well

lol i like how khabib has easily settled himself in the role of calling shots in the UFC and everyone just accepts it. #Khabibknows

LOL, I love how Khabib talks. "Dana don't be bullshit" needs to become a meme

Back