Media Khabib shows hespect for Anderson Silva

dude can u stfu and go away. you just joined and is easily the most annoying poster on this forum
there's a way to ignore people on sherdog, it was created exactly for this kind of people.

Reactions: 2EZ
Anderson would still ko him. I’d love to watch that fight. Khabib should stay respectful and humble.
Anderson would get grapple fucked for 3-5 rounds. There's a reason Khabib is the goat

Anderson would get grapple fucked for 3-5 rounds. There's a reason Khabib is the goat
Khabib is 40lbs lighter, Mcgregor stuffed 60% of his takedowns. You’re crazy if you think Khabib is getting or keeping Anderson down. How would he even get past the immense height and reach advantage

Khabib is 40lbs lighter, Mcgregor stuffed 60% of his takedowns. You’re crazy if you think Khabib is getting or keeping Anderson down. How would he even get past the immense height and reach advantage
I suppose if Anderson kept grabbing Khabib's shorts he'd be able to fight off some of the takedowns, he certainly did it to Chael

Anderson would still ko him. I’d love to watch that fight. Khabib should stay respectful and humble.
hahaha

this is the typical post that never gets old on sherdog regarding Anderson silva

Anderson is the man everybody knows that. The guy should have been retired years ago but the fact that he is even at all competitive with top guys still says it all about the caliber he is

dude can u stfu and go away. you just joined and is easily the most annoying poster on this forum
He's had several accounts. He went by something like The New Guy for a while

Back