Khabib Shows Fear and Chokes In Front Of Large Crowd *Updated with Shame*

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Boys, it finally happened... Today I learned that Khabib is human after all. A man. I witnessed him being intimidated by an object in a way that a bear could not, and quit like an irishman in a headlock...

I shall tell you all the tale;

So a while ago I made this thread about Khabib and his BFF UberChef

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-smashes-salty-chicken.4032105/

These two have been best buds for a while now, and the intensity of their friendship only seems to be getting stronger... One is a physical giant, the other a sporting icon... Both young men stand at the forefronts of their respective industries in the Muslim world, living and breathing as icons to endless adoring masses...

Screenshot_20210114-143132_Instagram.jpg

The other week they managed to get Clarence Seedorf to play football for a charity event they were organising... He was on Khabib's team. Obviously UberChef played in goal.

After the game they prepared a feast... Khabib was guest of honour at CZN Mubarak, UberChef's restaurant... They had a giant table with a giant ensemble of delicacies from the Turkish gastronomic kingdom... Khabib was clearly hungry already, wanting spaghetti, and hurried proceedings.

UberChef, being the humble, kindly and hospitable guy he is summoned Khabib to stand with him and bask in the glory of their shared footballing success together... And then invites the guest of honour to serve the veg on to the platter - the best way of all to show the size of your chram without the need to get it out.

This should be done in one fluid motion, much like turning out a laundry basket, or building a sand castle... Obviously with much higher stakes... A poor flip could lead to a career singing soprano in the most painful (and public) way...

Khabib, Dagestan's brightest light, and proudest son stood there, knees weak, palms sweaty, UberChef inciting the crowd to chant so loud, to push him through the barrier of terror that now stood between our hero and the rapture that he would surely recieve by accomplishing this spectacular culinary feat... But he choked and the food wouldn't come out, snap back from reality, he didnt use the gravity... He became very red, and very flustered like a sherdogger within 50 hards of a ring girl... And in the end, UberChef served the veg in one of the most anticlimactic displays of culinary theatre ever seen... Uberchef was clearly not imprezzed.

So there you have it boys... Khabib knows what fear is. He is mortal. He is but a man. He has limitations, and those are Tiramisu, flames, and large pans of hot veg. Food is his El Guapo...

UberChef on the other hand remains the Godzilla of the cooking world, and finished the evening with Khabibs testicles in his natty chef's apron...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CGuVcWLHZF5/?igshid=1e6q890it9ncj

screenshot_20210114-212531_instagram-jpg.826000

Edit: An uncovered female ended up showing Khabib up, not only by bashing the bowl of food out, but also by taming Khabib's grestest fear: Fire... MMA's very own Shere Khan took his first recorded L to a woman.

Last edited:
not the 1st time CZN had beeb terrified.
1st time he cooked a feast for beeb he made beeb break the salt crust that was on fire. beeb scared of the fire lol

all reality. you take any fighter and tell him to chef, you get same reaction.
if fact take any professional of anything and toss them into a completely different profession, likely same results.

UberChef = GOAT.

I used to think he was blind, but then i reslised he always cooks with his eyes shut to show off his GOATness.

tumblr_mjb9adkTU01r16otgo2_250.gif

All I took away from this is Khabib eats a lot now. Tiramisu bless

Boys, it finally happened... Today I learned that Khabib is human after all. A man. I witnessed him being intimidated by an object in a way that a bear could not, and quit like an irishman in a headlock...

I shall tell you all the tale;

So a while ago I made this thread about Khabib and his BFF UberChef

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-smashes-salty-chicken.4032105/

These two have been best buds for a while now, and the intensity of their friendship only seems to be getting stronger... One is a physical giant, the other a sporting icon... Both young men stand at the forefronts of their respective industries in the Muslim world, living and breathing as icons to endless adoring masses...

View attachment 825912

The other week they managed to get Clarence Seedorf to play football for a charity event they were organising... He was on Khabib's team. Obviously UberChef played in goal.

After the game they prepared a feast... Khabib was guest of honour at CZN Mubarak, UberChef's restaurant... They had a giant table with a giant ensemble of delicacies from the Turkish gastronomic kingdom... Khabib was clearly hungry already, wanting spaghetti, and hurried proceedings.

UberChef, being the humble, kindly and hospitable guy he is summoned Khabib to stand with him and bask in the glory of their shared footballing success together... And then invites the guest of honour to serve the veg on to the platter - the best way of all to show the size of your chram without the need to get it out.

This should be done in one fluid motion, much like turning out a laundry basket, or building a sand castle... Obviously with much higher stakes... A poor flip could lead to a career singing soprano in the most painful (and public) way...

Khabib, Dagestan's brightest light, and proudest son stood there, knees weak, palms sweaty, UberChef inciting the crowd to chant so loud, to push him through the barrier of terror that now stood between our hero and the rapture that he would surely recieve by accomplishing this spectacular culinary feat... But he choked and the food wouldn't come out, snap back from reality, he didnt use the gravity... He became very red, and very flustered like a sherdogger within 50 hards of a ring girl... And in the end, UberChef served the veg in one of the most anticlimactic displays of culinary theatre ever seen... Uberchef was clearly not imprezzed.

So there you have it boys... Khabib knows what fear is. He is mortal. He is but a man. He has limitations, and those are Tiramisu, flames, and large pans of hot veg. Food is his El Guapo...

UberChef on the other hand remains the Godzilla of the cooking world, and finished the evening with Khabibs testicles in his natty chef's apron...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CGuVcWLHZF5/?igshid=1e6q890it9ncj

Coke-Cola in a glass bottle means probably made with cane sugar, not corn syrup. Niiiiiiiccceee

<JackieThumbsUp>

Back