Media Khabib showing imrpoved hands. DC acknowledges it.

youre the only person thinking that. everyone knows the ufc heavyweight champ of the world can beat the ufc lightweight champ of the world. if khabib could beat dc he would be going for his belt and all belts in between. youre just stating the obvious as if you discovered something new?

Do you even Sherdog, bro?

This place is full of people who believe champions from lower weight classes could potentially defeat the heavyweight champ. Last occurrence was just the other day when some guy claimed GSP would defeat DC.

It's you're, Beavis.
no wonder you cant relate or understand how theyre acting in AKA. to you its hostile behavior cause youre socially impaired. too many years at mommys basement would socially ruin your life.

no wonder you cant relate or understand how theyre acting in AKA. to you its hostile behavior cause youre socially impaired. too many years at mommys basement would socially ruin your life.
I'm sorry I don't speak retard which is clearly your first language.

As ironic as you, a Khabib fan, crying about Jones' fans condoning the shitty things he does.
Tbf, I've never seen Khabib be involved in a hit and run, choke out a stripper and be busted for PEDs..
<45>

If Khabib ever outstrike Dustin, I swear I leave this place.
But its not like its going to happen anytime soon
source.gif
Well, he dropped Conor, not the best striker but i remember he choose to strike with Iaquinta most of the fight, weird shit happens in MMA.

I've always thought Khabib was pretty good with his stand up game, it's just so many people concentrate on his wrestling simply cause it's so elite (which is understandable) but I've always felt he's underrated when it comes to his hands.

I also think he's got a pretty decent chin too, something else we don't really hear get mentioned much.

In regards to out striking Dustin though, I doubt that very much but he is good and better than he's given credit for.

If Khabib ever outstrike Dustin, I swear I leave this place.
But its not like its going to happen anytime soon
source.gif
world class athletic talent+training full time+world class coaching..sure he could. Look at Frankie Edgar, Rampage Jackson, Randy Couture, Dan Henderson, Tyron Woodley, and I'm sure many more; all from wrestling backgrounds yet many ended up being known more for their striking prowess.

Tbf, I've never seen Khabib be involved in a hit and run, choke out a stripper and be busted for PEDs..
<45>
You won't even acknowledge the shitty things he has done. Typical khabib delusional fans. Worst fans in MMA today. Wouldn't even call them fans. Just douches who like to talk A LOT

You won't even acknowledge the shitty things he has done. Typical khabib delusional fans. Worst fans in MMA today. Wouldn't even call them fans. Just douches who like to talk A LOT
Get some help, mate. I'm worried for you..
<6>

Have you still not got over October 6th? lol

Back