Media Khabib showing imrpoved hands. DC acknowledges it.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel confident Khabib is gonna outstrike dustin not just outwrestle him.

If Khabib ever outstrike Dustin, I swear I leave this place.
But its not like its going to happen anytime soon
source.gif

If Khabib ever outstrike Dustin, I swear I leave this place.
But its not like its going to happen anytime soon
source.gif
Same was said about McGregor..
<Fedor23>

We'll see. The threat of the TD is a bitch..

Just fall in love with your hands enough so I can see you knocked dead.

Lol at these idiots at AKA thinking anything other than DC molesting Khabib if he wanted to.

Wrestlers can easily outstrike strikers by implementing the threat of takedowns.

Why is that such a big deal? It's almost as if some of you don't get the whole concept of MMA and are still living in the nineties where it was boxer against wrestler, superman vs batman.

Biggest blanket in ufc showing improvement according to 2nd biggest blanket in UFC lol

This post was sanctioned by Jon Fitch.

he already outstruck guys that koed dustin stiff.
You have a point but at least 3 years ago and the stand up game is Dustin's only way to win so lets hope he is ready for Khabeebs hands or he has nothing to do in a title fight

Just fall in love with your hands enough so I can see you knocked dead.

Lol at these idiots at AKA thinking anything other than DC molesting Khabib if he wanted to.
youre the only person thinking that. everyone knows the ufc heavyweight champ of the world can beat the ufc lightweight champ of the world. if khabib could beat dc he would be going for his belt and all belts in between. youre just stating the obvious as if you discovered something new?

Fall in love with those hands Khabib, just enough to get knocked out.

youre the only person thinking that. everyone knows the ufc heavyweight champ of the world can beat the ufc lightweight champ of the world. if khabib could beat dc he would be going for his belt and all belts in betweens. youre just stating the obvious as if you discovered something new?
It's like you didn't even watch the video and what as being said... Lol Jesus Christ.

It's like you didn't even watch the video and what as being said... Lol Jesus Christ.
theyre friends and screwing around. are you socially impaired?? do i need to explain how friends could sometime act around each other?

theyre friends and screwing around. are you socially impaired?? do i need to explain how friends could sometime act around each other?
Who is they? Did you watch the video or still just being stupid? Nevermind, Khabib fans are stupid. I already knew this

Back