Khabib should be next for Cerrone.

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I was on the hype wagon but now I know.. Cerrone will never be a championship level fighter. He's just not good enough imo he will sit in the top 5 for the remainder of his career. I actually feel bad for Benson getting robbed. Another fight with Pettis would be a waste of time

Agreed, I don't think Cerrone stands a chance against Pettis

Match pretty much makes itself, I'd have Cerrone on call to fill in if RDA pulls out aswell.
6 fight's in 12 months. He deserves it.

Let Cerrone get his title shot, controversial or not, a win is a win, Cerrone has earned a title fight. But he will lose, so give Khabib.. Bobby Green vs Masvidal winner if Cerrone does get a fight vs Pettis.

Heck no. Who wants to see Cerrone wrassle f***ed?

He deserves a crack at Pettis way more than anyone else. If Cerrone doesn't wanna sit out and wait then they should give him a rematch with Nate Diaz, or else people like Michael Johnson or Tony Ferguson.

Giving him his worst possible match up when the champion is a stand-up fighter would be completely retarded

true..the only thing i took from their fight is that pettis would smoke them again with ease.

cerrone said in the post fight presser that after talking with Dana, it sounds like his next fight will be vs Khabib. Cerrone also said he wants a break first though.

As much as this is the fight to make, I dont want the Cerrone win streak to end. Its been such a fun ride

Khabib by UD

Cerrone vs. Khabib in April/May sounds good to me.

Khabib wants the fight as well. He's been posting about Cerrone on twitter for a couple of days now lol.

Isn't Khabib injured?

I would think by the time he is able to train again and get in a good camp that will be a ways down the road, Cowboy probly wants a fight before that

khabib should be fighting pettis - plain and simple. the UFC doesn't want to risk having their wheaties boy taken down into oblivion.

That is the fight to make,but knowing cerrone he will fight asap against anyone
If he wants title shot give him khabib. All top fighters are booked,who will he fight that is coming of win and he hasnt beaten b4?

I don't see it that way

Back