Media Khabib sends a personal message to Dustin Poirier

Did nothing but praise Dustin after saying a few playful words with a big smile on his face.

FxyFblu.png

Take his belt? Isn’t khabib the champ? I’m confused

People spend way too much time analyzing these interviews, let alone one that needs translated subtitles. He wants the new style of belt, which dustin has. That’s what he’s saying I think.

As to the people who are calling this trash talk, what are fighters supposed to say when fans and media ask them questions about future opponents? “He’s the best and I’m the worst?” They say the obvious thing: “he’s good and I respect him but I think I’ll win.” Interviews like this (and Whittaker on Adensanya for example) are a non-story.

Thing is, he is a draw now. Imagine getting triggered over Khabib very tame shit talking.
Lol
On what basis is khabib a draw, we have seen nothing to indicate that.

Without conor his ppv hit what, 250k?

350k for a cobbled together matchup vs Raging Al. Fully, expect with the exposure he got from from the McGregor fight, that number will increase for Poirer vs Khabib..

350k for a cobbled together matchup vs Raging Al. Fully, expect with the exposure he got from from the McGregor fight, that number will increase for Poirer vs Khabib..
We will see...

With this new ESPN + deal, PPV estimates from Meltzer are a thing of the past. So, it will be hard to gauge how well cards do..
This is true. I just cant see the broader american audience buy a khabib ppv, even with the success of conor. While his ppvs should increase im not sure it will be by much. Conor is a salesman first and foremost, khabib certainly isnt although his skills are undeniable.

I remember watching dustin get absolutely dominated and wrestle f'''cked by Korean Zombie..and eventually tapped out by him...if KZ can out grapple dustin, i feel sorry for him against khabib...

Khabib talks too much now

He used to be quiet and real....now he's just another annoying asshole who thinks they're a draw when they aren't
we'll see the numbers for the next ppv eh headlines.
I think he is a worldwide draw now

Khabib talks too much now

He used to be quiet and real....now he's just another annoying asshole who thinks they're a draw when they aren't

Well see, it was a press conference. So I imagine it would be pretty shitty if the media asked a fighter a question, and he said some clown on Sherdog says he talks too much. So he was politely going to refuse to answer any questions during the presser.

giphy.gif

I remember watching dustin get absolutely dominated and wrestle f'''cked by Korean Zombie..and eventually tapped out by him...if KZ can out grapple dustin, i feel sorry for him against khabib...
Never watched Korean Zombie fights. How would you rate his wrestling and BJJ compared to guys like RDA, Ferguson and Nate Diaz?

Last edited:

he did 350k against al and it was third biggest card of the year so id say hes a draw and nowadays over 200k is draw

Dear Dustin,

Congrats on your win! I can't wait to fight you. : )

Alhamdulilah
Your friend,

Khabib

Never watched Korean Zombie fights. How you would rate his wrestling and BJJ compared to guys like RDA, Ferguson and Nate Diaz?

kz is a good wrestler, pretty sure that's his main weapon...that's what he used to beat dustin..just kept taking him down...he's a better wrestler than rda and ferguson...but ferguson has better bjj...just not as good takedowns.

kz is a good wrestler, pretty sure that's his main weapon...that's what he used to beat dustin..just kept taking him down...he's a better wrestler than rda and ferguson...but ferguson has better bjj...just not as good takedowns.
This is so laughably inaccurate I don't even know what to say.

On no planet is KZ a better wrestler than RDA, the guy who took down Colby Covington and Robbie Lawler, or Ferguson, a guy who actually has wrestling credentials.

Who has KZ ever outwrestled that could actually wrestle?

Back