Media Khabib sends a personal message to Dustin Poirier

flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg

Khabib talks too much now

He used to be quiet and real....now he's just another annoying asshole who thinks they're a draw when they aren't

He used to be quiet and real....now he's just another annoying asshole who thinks they're a draw when they aren't
I think sherdogs ultimate fighter would be a full mute

Maybe, but there was nothing offensive in this video. He complimented Poirier and said that he was not going to underestimate him.

Even when he trash talks he's respectful hahah, I get the hate towards him I guess(?) but fuck me the mans an animal

Khabib was acting up a little bit there in the beginning. He even had the <{yearp}>face on for a minute.

You can clearly see he's changed. Not so humble anymore.

Fuckin GOAT right there. Nobody is beating that man. He will leave undefeated and haters will keep on bitching.

Take his belt? Isn’t khabib the champ? I’m confused

Imagine that, a champion that has media obligations.

Aside from the playful banter Khabib added:
He (Dustin Poirier) is a very good opponent. He beat Jim Miller, Alvarez, Gaethje, Pettis, Holloway and that's why we can't underestimate him.

Fuckin GOAT right there. Nobody is beating that man. He will leave undefeated and haters will keep on bitching.
Undefeated would be cool but I'll settle with another 3 or 4 years of being undefeated. Similar to people wanting Fedor to lose in 2005 or 2006. Khabib gets way more hate though and if he never gets popped for anything it should be quite funny.

Thing is, he is a draw now. Imagine getting triggered over Khabib very tame shit talking.
Lol

Back