Media Khabib sends a peaceful religious message

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the thing is, although the so called prophet had some borderline mental disorders (phobia of black dogs, drawings, musical instruments), assaulted caravans, ordered his followers to kill who mocked him, did a 9 year old, etc, most muslims are obviously nice people, since our most natural instintct is to avoid conflict.
be careful with what you say pagan

There are flaws with every religon

The old testament is quite horrific and certainly contradicts the message of the new testament

Professor Richard Dawkins believes Yahweh from the old testament is the most terrible monster in all fiction

When your religion is mostly used as a political tool, to recruit people for murder, I would consider this much more than a flaw.

Christianity is flawed, Islam is mostly just propaganda.

And lol at Richard Dawkins. He became an atheist simply because girls want to vomit every time they look at him.

The definition of innocent is very vaguet there, also the Quran changes quite a bit from start to finish. In the beginning when they were a small not powerful group, it is much more tolerant towards other groups. Later in the book it becomes much more intolerant, reflecting the growing power.

Also Muhammad did a lot of harm to innocent people. For example, when he defeated a rival group, he ordered the decapitation of the men of a jewish tribe allied to this group. Also the women and children were taken as slaves.

So we have a warlord ordering beheadings, taking slave and such. I am totally fine saying he is quite a character of historical importance. But saying he is "the most perfect human to ever live" is simply madness.

I know you are a Christian.
I think you are the last one that should claim morals.
You believe in a satanic human sacrifice for your salvation.
According to Christian faith your salvation is based on a criminal act.

When your religion is mostly used as a political tool, to recruit people for murder, I would consider this much more than a flaw.

Christianity is flawed, Islam is mostly just propaganda.

And lol at Richard Dawkins. He became an atheist simply because girls want to vomit every time they look at him.

I have never read the quran so have no knowledge

I am a roman Catholic and have the read the bible

How it is peaceful going inside the temple and breaking sculptures of other people?

And well, if a group is labeled "the worst of creatures", that surely incentivive mistreatment and prejudice

Identify terminology here and cultural differences. "Worst Creatures" may not mean what you interpret to mean in a Western sense. For example, the word "fool" in English isn't so bad, but in Jewish/Hebrew context, the word meaning "fool" is an utter insult.

Why do you say 'Moslem'?

Muslim/Moslem; same thing. Don't believe mainstream ideas that Moslem now is a hostile word towards Muslims; it isn't.

So why hasn't this thread been deleted/moved/merged like all the other Khabib instagram threads?

In before all the Islam experts on Sherdog starts hurling insults against Khabib, Islam and Muslims.
Khan in said what he said. I defend good Muslims. Khabib has proven himself to be a bad one. Just like there are plenty of bad Christians, a spade is a spade.

Jesus Christ is mentioned in most holy texts even in the Quran. You think this is a coincidence? You think people have been keeping a fairytale that has no basis in truth alive for 2000 years now just for fun?
Is that a serious question? The fairytale part is that he came back to life after getting crucified, and yes for the record there is no basis in truth that he came back to life.

The definition of innocent is very vaguet there, also the Quran changes quite a bit from start to finish. In the beginning when they were a small not powerful group, it is much more tolerant towards other groups. Later in the book it becomes much more intolerant, reflecting the growing power.

Also Muhammad did a lot of harm to innocent people. For example, when he defeated a rival group, he ordered the decapitation of the men of a jewish tribe allied to this group. Also the women and children were taken as slaves.

So we have a warlord ordering beheadings, taking slave and such. I am totally fine saying he is quite a character of historical importance. But saying he is "the most perfect human to ever live" is simply madness.

you said the definition of innocent in the story you mentioned isn’t clear cut? Wouldn’t you agree with taking out extremist groups in today’s world and their “allies”? It seems to be An acceptable standard of thinking today why is it any different in those times of war over a thousand years ago? I’m not trying to antagonise u bro, you’ve clearly done some reading and formed an opinion on it

What is Ja Rule's take on this?
d253ab1b273f51b3dbc7c89b4738e4af.gif

Lmao, a French teacher gets beheaded for literally having a picture of Muhammad in his class room and Khabib is all for it, now he's all about freely talking about how all the sudden its okay to talk about their "prophet"

“Our prophet accepted the rights of other religions practitioners and allowed them to freely express their religious beliefs and practices.

Do not insult those who worships someone other than Allah, otherwise they would start insulting Allah in retaliation or because of their ignorance. By doing so, we improve other nations doings. Later on, they will go back to their Gods and they will be judged by their actions”.

Thoughts ?

Actions speak louder than words.

Like that time the so called prophet smashed the statues of other gods in the Kaaba? Super tolerant bro.

Also this verse of the Quran

"Indeed, those who disbelieve from the People of the Book and the polytheists will be in the Fire of Hell, to stay there forever. They are the worst of ˹all˺ beings."
If you read the bible you have pretty much the same kind of lines, we're talking about 2000 years old religion mate. I am not even talking the talmud ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back