Khabib scared?

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is the reason why Khabib doesnt fight Conor 2.0 because he is affraid of him after watching the Cerrone fight or do you really belieave he doesnt want the money?

The depths delusional fans of Connor will sink to truly knows no bounds. I dont believe in therapy but I'd gladly help cover part of their therapy costs

The depths delusional fans of Connor will sink to truly knows no bounds. I dont believe in therapy but I'd gladly help cover part of their therapy costs

TS has been shit posting all day. I fuckin hate orange belt clowns like him

conor took no damage against cerrone

khabib has a fight in april - if con man wants it why doesn’t actually come down and fight in the weight division against a contender

have him beat justin or islam and he will put himself next in time

Nah. He wants to troll conor if it comes down to it the fight will happen. Theres a reason dana is confident in saying khabib will fight conor if he wins not whoever wins the title fight will fight conor. He is gona make sure that fight happens and I believe he would be able to seal that deal.

Is the reason why Khabib doesnt fight Conor 2.0 because he is affraid of him after watching the Cerrone fight or do you really belieave he doesnt want the money?
You know you will find typing a lot easier if you stop choking yourself on the McNuggets dik and balls.
shawnmickballs.gif

Crush.gif
ultrasmash.gif
Conor03.gif

Im sure he is terrified

God some people have no sense...

<{cruzshake}>

The only thing Khabib is scared of is the 7th century sky wizard he believes in.

Frankly, I find it bizarre and delusional that anyone could think Khabib is afraid of Conor.

Not Conor 2.0 so not relevant to this thread at all
lol...this "Conor 2.0" bs is much more speculation than fact. I strongly suspect that when/if he fights Khabib again, we'll discover it was 1.0 all along.

Yeah that makes sense, instead of spending his time owning the 155 division, he should spend time fighting a guy he embarrassed. I wouldn't fight Conor again until he has 2 or 3 more wins. Khabib/Tony is a great fight the fans want, just not Conor fans.

he already has a fight scheduled and multiple contenders after that. he doesn't need Conor

Back