Khabib scared of losing thats why he's not going to WW

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

as a Khabib fun this video is actually pretty funny
what do you guys think can he beat the top 3 at WW?

No, WW has a some dang good wrestlers, and they're big. He loses to Usman, Colby, maybe wonderboy, maybe Tyquil and probably others I can't think of right now.

We all know why he isn't moving up. Usman , colby Askren Woodley. All kinda bad match up for khabib.

No, WW has a some dang good wrestlers, and they're big.
tyrone can't deal with pressure and khabib brings the pressure
Usman might be his hardest match up but so far we've seen khabib is a better mma wrestler than Usman.. Usman a lot stronger tho
and as for Colby there's nothing he can bring to the table that khabib doesn't have

TS scared of losing that's why he's not leaving his basement.

How about he just defends his belt for i dunno 5 times..then go do whatever

So sick of these bulshit..win a title fuck defending let me go for another...

Win your belt and defend it as long as you can..

If you lose you can always go up in weight after..if you clear out your division moving up is fine then too...

Enough with the log jamming career fucking bullshit fights

That goes for most fighters. Most of them don't want to be the smaller guy in there, why would you want to be at a physical disadvantage in a division of some of the most elite fighters on earth? He still seems to make the cut just fine, so whats the big deal? He seemingly remedied his approach to weight cutting that cost him a fight in the past.

How about he just defends his belt for i dunno 5 times..then go do whatever

So sick of these bulshit..win a title fuck defending let me go for another...

Win your belt and defend it as long as you can..

If you lose you can always go up in weight after..if you clear out your division moving up is fine then too...

Enough with the log jamming career fucking bullshit fights
I agree

video is terrible. I don't even know what it is supposed to be

lots of interesting match ups at 155

only rush fight (no pun) at higher weight would be GSP since that window is closing

well its going to be a while before you get a can like bisping with the belt. there's a reason why gsp never wanted to fight rockhold and then vacated once he beat bisping.

Same can be said for Jon Jones. Doesn't mean that they aren't elite.

So what if he's scared of losing?! He's a 155 guy, and would be seriously undersized against some of the top guys at WW... but in actuality, he's probably not scared of anyone, and is under suspension so the point is moot.

Khabib would never move up, he'll probably retire before doing so. But, who cares, so many fighters cut ridiculous amounts of weight. For some strange reason, I'd absolutely love to see him vs Lawler. It has nothing to do with the fact I dislike Khabib a lot.

What a dumb ass thread. Since when did becoming a champion mean you have to move up a weight class?

Can't expect everyone to have balls like BJ penn. The LW who once fought Machida lol

Khabib was a welterweight before coming to the UFC
He purposely moved down to fight at lightweight
Usman is too big
Colby outworks him over 5 rounds
Woodley likely hits way to hard
He doesn’t do great at welterweight at all
Imagine him vs Lawler or Edwards

Stylistically he beats the shit out of askren, I’ll give him that

Last edited:
Exactly. He chooses to shut his kidneys down or retire instead

15lbs between WW and LW isn't a small gap we saw Max who's considered a big FW against Dustin (former FW) and that was only 10lbs not 15

Back