Media Khabib says he could get year-long ban after McGregor brawl

He could also get a six month ban

It's all speculation at this point. If he gets a year ban though, I'd guarantee Dana puts out an interim fight between Ferguson and Conor

It's all speculation at this point. If he gets a year ban though, I'd guarantee Dana puts out an interim fight between Ferguson and Conor

Would watch the hell outta that.

He'd love to

This ban will be over by the time they hand it out at this point.

They'll probably give Conor an interim title shot against Poirier to try to set up a "champ vs. champ" rematch irrespective of what the commission does.

I'm enjoying the power struggle between Ali and the UFC over Khabibs final fight on his UFC contract.

If the rumors are true, Conor got a little rapey the other night, then he may be getting a ten year ban.....let us hope not.

Good. Hopefully we'd get Conor vs Ferguson then. I'd love to see that more than a rematch between him and McGregor.

They'll probably give Conor an interim title shot against Poirier to try to set up a "champ vs. champ" rematch irrespective of what the commission does.

LMAO if there's an interim title fight between those 2 when you have a guy with an 11 fight win streak (8 finishes) in the division.

The UFC would literally need to be TRYING to ruin any credibility they have as a legit sports org.

It won't be that bad as long as Khabib shows some remorse (play the game). If Khabib doesn't show remorse I'm pretty sure he's gonna get hammered.

Good he should get a long ban.
You are not supposed to jump out of the cage like an nincompoop and attack someone.

fM9n1Gt.gif

Can they not take into account he tried to kill Dillon Danis and reward him?

I’m in!

Back