Khabib says Conor tap like chicken, but didn’t GSP tap like chicken also?

Who asked for a rematch? You know a third fight isn't necessary when no one demands a rematch. Not the fans, not the promoter, not the loser of the second fight.
Who asked for the 1st fight?

Who asked for the 1st fight?

Nobody did except Dana. You know how Serra got his title shot right?

But... how does that have to do with anything tough? I know you have troubles staying on topic but you have to make an effort every once in a while.

Nobody did except Dana. You know how Serra got his title shot right?

But... how does that have to do with anything tough?
Read my 1st post again & you will understand, lil Disciple.

Nuff´Said.

No such thing as avenging. Unless they make a trilogy, GSP and Serra will forever be 1-1.

It was a decisive victory from a guy with a proven track record of success, he’s allowed to move on. Serra’s victory was well earned, but considered an upset, since, his MMA record is not remotely stellar at 11-7.

He went 1-2 after his loss to GSP and retired because of thrombosis after a rib surgery to correct it, it’s not like he went on a tear beating 4 guys in a row after losing to GSP and GSP ducked him...

Unlike say.... Conor who beats people and doesn’t give rematches.

Last edited:
Okay so GSP is a much nicer and more respectful chicken, so?
We're talking heart, not doucheness. You can be a douche with a lot of heart or a nice guy with no heart, one has nothing to do with the other.

Hey dude where / how have you been?

On topic: GSP was almost KO'd, mounted and was getting pounded for no reason so he quit. COnor really just offered his neck and tapped right away.
But yeah I suppose that it was not GSP's most bad-ass moment, even if from my POV tapping to strikes is not as tabou as for every one here.

GSP's fucking arm was going to break in half if he didn't tap. mother fuck you smoking.

I'm impressed by the amount of people claiming GSP tapped due to strikes and not the fucking arm bar, even though there is video evidence provided. This is why we can't have nice fucking things. People in here see the video and still post about how GSP tapped due to strikes...just what in the serious fucking fuck

GSP was the one who tapped like a chicken. He didn't fall on his sword so to speak. He was getting pummeled and instead of fighting back he showed his true character.

Conor tapped to a submission...like they teach you in gracie gym.
Conor talked shit, cheated, verbally submitted (it's only business) and then tapped.

GSP was rocked and getting pummel'd and tapped.

I'm impressed by the amount of people claiming GSP tapped due to strikes and not the fucking arm bar, even though there is video evidence provided. This is why we can't have nice fucking things. People in here see the video and still post about how GSP tapped due to strikes...just what in the serious fucking fuck
They are talking about the Serra fight when he got rocked and tapped to strikes.

Thousands of fighters tap, only one has been disrespectful towards Khabib, why is him going to be naming all the others?

GSP was the one who tapped like a chicken. He didn't fall on his sword so to speak. He was getting pummeled and instead of fighting back he showed his true character.

Conor tapped to a submission...like they teach you in gracie gym.
Would you respect GSP more if instead of eating 30 straight flush punches he rolled over and gave up his neck 30 seconds earlier?

Thousands of fighters tap, only one has been disrespectful towards Khabib, why is him going to be naming all the others?
The others actually put up a fight. Conor was begging Khabib to take his neck

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. How am i not surprised?
Hey...

a Baby-Sitter?

babalu eye.gif

´can teach ya MMA & Attitude, lil Disciple... wont teach ya readin´comprehension.

Nuff´Said.

There's a difference between tapping from a harmless rear naked choke or guillotine (chicken) vs. tapping from a potentially life-changing bone-snapping submission like an armbar or kneebar (not chicken just smart) vs. tapping from strikes when you're clearly concussed (gray area but not chicken imo).
tapping when you are already submitted is smart. not chicken.

The others actually put up a fight. Conor was begging Khabib to take his neck
c'mon that's just hyperbole. it was the 4th round of a grueling fight and he was still fighting. khabib was the better fighter that night.

Would you respect GSP more if instead of eating 30 straight flush punches he rolled over and gave up his neck 30 seconds earlier?
fedor did that. he just happened to escape. like 3 separate times in the same fight.

Back