Khabib runs the UFC no-gi grappling gauntlet, how far will he go?

Khabib runs the no-gi grappling gauntlet, how far will he go?

• Total voters
Fitch: "Khabib would destroy GSP in his prime"

Fitch: "I've never seen anyone in my lifetime like Khabib" (and Fitch trained at AKA)

"I don't know if Luke Rockhold on 6 days notice beats Khabib"

"Luke Rockhold says he never loses a round in training, said he smashes everybody"

"DC said he and Khabib go to war"

"Straight wrestling vs. Ed Ruth, only one of them went down, and it wasn't Khabib"

There're many more

Interesting, thanks, although nobody says he actually beats DC in sparring. "Everybody" doesn't mean Cain and DC, but I would believe Rockhold. I saw a clip of Khabib getting DC down at AKA, and he ran around with his hands raised like it was very unusual. Cain said Khabib was the best MMA fighter he had ever seen, a few years ago. I'm on board the Khabib war wagon.

Nice MMAMath...lee would murder al today. Why not compare their Edson fights? Those were a lot more recemt. MJ got choked out immediately after getting taken down by elkins and is on a 1-5 run.

Tibau passed the Khabib fight tests.
Lee would lose just like he did then. He still has issues against guys with good jabs and solid sub games. Lee has improved and us very good. Al is just a bad matchup for him.

And sure, lets look at their Barboza fights. Lee had a great first 2 rounds then visually slowed down. He nearly got finished in round 3. Did little in round 4. Then failed to take Edson down in 5. All the while Lee constantly allow Edson to recover guard and minimize damage. Khabib was never in danger despite prolonged striking exchanges and showed better top control.

Before fighting Khabib, MJ had not been taken down since 2013.

Tibau fought Khabib before Khabib joined AKA. Khabib was green and did not utalize his grappler nearly as well as he does now. Back then all Khabib did was try and force single legs.

Interesting, thanks, although nobody says he actually beats DC in sparring. "Everybody" doesn't mean Cain and DC, but I would believe Rockhold. I saw a clip of Khabib getting DC down at AKA, and he ran around with his hands raised like it was very unusual. Cain said Khabib was the best MMA fighter he had ever seen, a few years ago. I'm on board the Khabib war wagon.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's complete bullshit that he beats DC or even Rockhold in sparring, I'm just saying there're rumors of it floating around. Javier Mendez actually addressed the situation on Submission radio recently:

TL;DR: Khabib only spars with WW and below, never with MW+. He does work with Rockhold and DC, but it's only light work, and while Khabib is a beast, DC would be able to work him due to the size difference, anyone saying otherwise (e.g. Schaub) is full of shit.

That's why it's a RUMOR. I can absolutely link you videos of Brendan Schaub claiming it, and Joe Rogan repeating it. Your dumbass claimed there were absolutely no rumors of that, by anyone, at anytime, and you're absolutely WRONG, even if someone on Sherdog said it, that's someone. Just admit it and move on.

Again. No I'm 100% right. There is absolutely no rumor that Khabib was dominating and not losing rounds to DC and Rockhold. I'm not sure why you're pretending there is, but there is none.

Again. Stop just making shit up. You're talking out of your ass.

If you would like to convince yourself that you're somehow correct? Fine. I guess nobody can stop you. But you very much highlight a very serious problem going on in our culture right now. Just believe whatever you want regardless of facts.

So to recap.

NOBODY has ever claimed Khabib was dominating and not losing rounds to DC and Rockhold. That's a fact.

Again. No I'm 100% right. There is absolutely no rumor that Khabib was dominating and not losing rounds to DC and Rockhold. I'm not sure why you're pretending there is, but there is none.

Weasel much? Where did "dominating" come out of, your ass? This is my statement:

and there are even rumors of him never losing a single round in sparring, against the likes of Rockhold and DC.

Where did you see the word DOMINATING? Maybe you want to take your own advice and stop making shit up and talking out of your ass.

You said, and I quote:

No. There are absolutely no rumors of that, by anyone, at anytime

All I have to do to prove you wrong is point to one instance of someone claiming it, which I already did - Schaub claimed he never lost a round in sparring, and he spars with DC and Rockhold on multiple occasions. Hell, I can point to anyone on Sherdog making that claim, and that would be enough to prove you wrong.

NOBODY has ever claimed Khabib was dominating and not losing rounds to DC and Rockhold. That's a fact.

You're right, nobody has ever claimed Khabib was DOMINATING and not losing rounds to DC and Rockhold, that's you pulling it out of your ass.

All I have to do to prove you wrong is point to one instance of someone claiming it, which I already did - Schaub claimed he never lost a round in sparring, and he spars with DC and Rockhold on multiple occasions. Hell, I can point to anyone on Sherdog making that claim, and that would be enough to prove you wrong. .

I'm sorry. But agin, dealing with reality for you seems to be an issue.

You made a thread based on false evidence. There is NOBODY who's claimed Khabib has never lost a round in sparing to DC or Rockhold. NOBODY.

You keep pretending you haven't made false statements by stating Brendan Schuab claimed Khabib never lost a round in sparring and somehow directly correlate this with Schuab stating he never lost a round to DC or Rockhold. Show me where he claimed he's never lost a round sparring to DC or Rockhold...Show me anyone stating this.

What's that? You're finished?

Yes obviously. But since it's quite clear you have no problem being a crazy insane person and continue to believe whatever you want? I'm sure you'll be back pretending you were correct, when the entire time we all know you're not.

I'm sorry. But agin, dealing with reality for you seems to be an issue.

You mean the reality of you pulling "dominating" out of your ass?

Schaub and Rogan along with many others have claimed on multiple occasions that Khabib never lost a single round in sparring. FACT. Schaub and Rogan have claimed on multiple occasions that Khabib spars and trains with Rockhold and DC. FACT.

If you spar with Rockhold and DC, and you never lose a round in sparring, what does that mean? It means you've never lost a round in sparring against Rockhold and DC. Logic 101, but you're too dumb to get it.

Schaub: Rockhold not beating Khabib on short notice

Rogan: DC and Khabib go to war in sparring

Schaub: I've seen him go against DC

Back