Media Khabib remains undefeated

I just wonder who has Conor’s ear? Has anybody ever tried to straighten that guy out? Tell him how bad he continues to make himself look? Whatever. The hillbilly tirade on social media makes him look like a pathetic teenager that didn’t get his way. Meanwhile he’s the one in the wrong. It’s unbelievable.

Has Conor ever been anything other than a total douchebag? You're acting like this is a new thing when he's been a dick his entire career. That's how he built his fandom, why would he change now?

Conrad has been making it too easy for these guys to clown him, it’s like picking low hanging fruit...LoL, I can actually see Conor to be going on a tirade after reading the social media posts, a few day booze and cocaine induced bender, Ireland’s senior citizens and hot women need lay low for a few days and stay out of the bars for their own safety

I just wonder who has Conor’s ear? Has anybody ever tried to straighten that guy out? Tell him how bad he continues to make himself look? Whatever. The hillbilly tirade on social media makes him look like a pathetic teenager that didn’t get his way. Meanwhile he’s the one in the wrong. It’s unbelievable.

He’s surrounded by Yes men, of course no one is telling him truth lol. They blindly support him for $$

Khabib just says the same old lines and you people eat it up like tiramisu

Khabib just says the same old lines and you people eat it up like tiramisu

I guess you prefer Conor's thesis on why he loses fights and how he scores rounds instead.

The whole point is Khabib only needs to say those 3 words for literally every response to McTapper and it's a done deal, there's beauty in simplicity.

Back