Khabib releases his new water brand

The guy loves burgers so much he should have his own frozen food brand.

Created for all! Except those we dont agree with!

Bib needed to hold the bottle like a empty monster can after a fight not like this

Wait til he has his water brand in the UFC and people start losing their minds

Seems to be focused on PH levels and added minerals which is better than regular water. I personally buy alkaline and distilled water with added minerals and PH balance. I noticed the difference vs the regular spring bottled water I used to buy. Vitamin water is good too, but 50 Cent got that on lock already and you can't drink that throughout the day because you would be over the daily value needed of those vitamins so it would be counter productive.

Also comparing with Conor shows a difference in approach. One is alcohol and one is water. Nothing wrong with either, but one is healthy and one isn't. I personally don't have a problem with either business ventures, I would do both if I could. But it does expose a bit of their personality if you look at their business ventures.
bottled alkaline water is the second biggest sham next to bottled water

From making people tap like machine to sell tap water in bottles

has Khabib transcended the sport of MMA?

He should have named the product “goat water“, just to troll his haters.

He'd probably call it goat if he was making a fleshlight.
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

Khabib invented one of the basic necessities for all life on earth?

Genius!

bottled alkaline water is the second biggest sham next to bottled water
Could be, but I noticed the difference compared to the regular spring water I was drinking. Taste and overall quality and overall hydration is better with the alkaline water. I also drink distilled water which is also better than the regular spring water.

Could be, but I noticed the difference compared to the regular spring water I was drinking. Taste and overall quality and overall hydration is better with the alkaline water. I also drink distilled water which is also better than the regular spring water.

You need to step your game up son and start drinking iceberg water at 100 bucks a pop
Sir_Hubert_von_Herkomer_Arts_Foundation_3_1400x.jpg

Conor doesn't get to have this natural mineral water. He can have a regular TAP water instead.

Most of his investments which are related to consumer durables/goods will fail and there's a reason. An Athletes off the field success is directly linked with his on field performance. You can establish and raise the profile of the brand while you're in your prime. A retired fighter launching a brand will most likely flop as his own name is slowly fading away in the minds of the consumers.
Jordans were launched during MJs prime and not after his retirement. Same as CR7, Proper 12 etc. The brands rocketed in growth while the players were in their prime and then attained critical mass so that even if the athlete retires the brand will succeed.

If Khabib really wants to establish his own brand he needs to come back and then promote them.

Most of his investments which are related to consumer durables/goods will fail and there's a reason. An Athletes off the field success is directly linked with his on field performance. You can establish and raise the profile of the brand while you're in your prime. A retired fighter launching a brand will most likely flop as his own name is slowly fading away in the minds of the consumers.
Jordans were launched during MJs prime and not after his retirement. Same as CR7, Proper 12 etc. The brands rocketed in growth while the players were in their prime and then attained critical mass so that even if the athlete retires the brand will succeed.

If Khabib really wants to establish his own brand he needs to come back and then promote them.

excellent points

Back