Khabib releases his new water brand

When the photographer said "OK, hold the bottle and give me something!" Khabib turned and said "I hold bottle and look at you like this?" and that was the shot.

Its a water bottling company bro. What is there to hate about. It sells bottled water with the right ph. Do you know how fucked up tap water can be in parts of the world. Mans selling the most pure essential thing in life and you find a way to hate on the dude. It's a former cage fighter bro. Id rather drink water then Conors pisswater.
youre pretty naive to think that poor people who only have access to tap water are going to buy overpriced bottled water.

the fact that anybody is selling water is a damn shame to be honest.

Nice to know that it's safe and healthy to consume every day. I had my concerns, but this really put it to rest.

Someone tell Tito it's okay.
Khabib needs to make a disclaimer that if you drank too much water of his, you can die.

I don't know about drinking carbonated mineral water before training. I love the stuff, but the only time I drank it during wrestling training, I vomited a geyser of water and was burping constant;y

Looks like he learned a thing or two from Conor

like they all have

giphy.gif

Fucking hell. If it was non profit I'd praise him. Is it? I should.orobabky read the tweet.

Probably more to come, planning to create more jobs and improve life quality of his people, many business/investment will come definitely

E-WxOYVXIAYcpkQ.jpg

Looks like bud light, that being said I still have a few more cases of the good stuff to finish off first.
329EA788-FEE7-45AE-8FED-4015BA411910.jpeg

Which 15th world country tribes did he steal their lifeline from for this

Back