Khabib Reaches New Political Heights. Now has PUTINS right ear!!!

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Russian Vladimir Putin has asked the government to "take charge" of rap music

Speaking at a meeting of the presidential Council for Culture and Art in St Petersburg, President Putin said the problem should be approached "with great caution".

"However, what I really agree with is that if it is impossible to stop it, it should be taken over and navigated in a particular way," he said.

"Rap and other modern [forms of art] are rested upon three pillars - sex, drugs and protest," he said. "I am most worried about drugs. This is the way towards the degradation of a nation."

Lol, he is just worried about ideas that could destroy a nation. Lenin had similar concerns. Freedom of expression is terrifying to people who want doing more than to oppress…

6ix9ine should never see the light of day again. Paedo wannabe banger.

They're 100 % right though. Guys in the west are too far gone to see how they've been manipulated

Just look at what rap has done culturally to America, this may not be a bad thing for Russia

I can't wait till russian thots get into face tattoos.

Lol, drugs and sex don't worry him; protest does. Freedom of thought.

Soviet mindset never changed. Slave mentality.

That video has 5million likes, the people have spoken and they love it. If you don't like come up with a new form of music and take over the industry.

Speaking at a meeting of the presidential Council for Culture and Art in St Petersburg, President Putin said the problem should be approached "with great caution".

"However, what I really agree with is that if it is impossible to stop it, it should be taken over and navigated in a particular way," he said.

"Rap and other modern [forms of art] are rested upon three pillars - sex, drugs and protest," he said. "I am most worried about drugs. This is the way towards the degradation of a nation."

I think modern rap might be a symptom of a sick society not the cause of it.

There’s way more than 5 million human cockroaches in this country watching shit like that from their free Obama phones.

That video has 5million likes, the people have spoken and they love it. If you don't like come up with a new form of music and take over the industry.

This is political.

Art is often the enemy of authoritarian regimes. Freedom of expression leads to dissidents because people think too much.

Rap has many forms but the rap that makes you think is the worst enemy of Putin and the oligarchs of the world. Including USA!

So Putin wants to ban a music genre? What a load of doo-doo.

If a good well known rapper made a song praising Russia he'd probably change his mind about it .

The girl with the pony tail @ 0:30 what's her instagram? Asking for a freind.

Back