Khabib posts pictures of the 11 victims he has mauled

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Conor is his best win by far, and lol at these nerds who shit on him on the forums.
Dos Anjos
Conor
Barboza
Iaquinta

Those are the big ones.

Take away the ref, and Khabib would have stayed safe in that fight. CTE and permanent retardation, not just Irish simplicity, for Conor.

Arguably lost to gleison

lay and pray'd RDA

scratched by Al

But the rest yeah he mauled.

"Mauled". The guy hugged RDA for 3 rounds with zero damage done.

I won good coin off him beating Conor and expected the domination. But damn I was shocked how little damage Khabib did in that fight. Can't blame that all on Khabib, Conor's team did a good job preparing him not to take damage off his back. Problem is that's all they could prepare him to do.

I don't like what Khabib stands for, but I'll freely admit that I think he's already LW GOAT and will eclipse his idol GSP for all time GOAT if he keeps this up.

I told him when we met at the MGM a day after UFC 187 back in 2015 that he better get used to people like me asking for pictures once he's champion. True story.
He put a beating on Conor in the 2nd, arguably the most vicious round he's had in the UFC. Granted he did pretty well in the other rounds besides the 4th, but little GNP was done in that as well.

nothing is gonna erase bathtub hand-on-hand action, nothing.

zzxxxxccxxc-2-png.543823

Conor is not a quality win, He’s just a well known can.

Number 2 won that fight and the eagle couldn't take him down one time.

He put a beating on Conor in the 2nd, arguably the most vicious round he's had in the UFC. Granted he did pretty well in the other rounds besides the 4th, but little GNP was done in that as well.

Most vicious round Khabib has had? No offense, but you'd have to be a fool to argue that. I mean, some people argue that the world is flat for fuck sake. Doesn't make them any less blatantly wrong.

LW GOAT.

Never been rocked
Never been dropped
Never been beat

Back