Khabib posts photo of his headgear, very telling

Conor has an equally aged headgear, however notice the outer layer area is flawless and the only maintenance required is tape to maintain the failing closure strap.

Conor-McGregor-1-759x500.jpg
Goat:cool:

Completely worn on the chin area, detailing his lack of striking defense over the years and susceptibility to chin shots, which is Conor's calling card. Conor is also the first striker he has fought who can counter and throw with power while backing up. I'm really unsure what Khabib's game plan will be, throwing his terrible loopy right and rushing into a clinch is just asking to be Aldo'd. And if he actually tries to stand and setup a takedown with some jabs and strikes, well the headgear tells the story for us.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's borrowing Rockhold's gear.

Wrestling wears that area quite well. Khabib has took less damage over the years than any fighter i know. He hasnt lost chin strength because he doesnt get caught much. A worn headgear means he has wore it for a long time, not that its been hit so many times its worn. Reaching for shit as all conor fans.

I just started training and have a brand new headgear, which means I have great striking defense and a granite chin to boot! =D

Conor has an equally aged headgear, however notice the outer layer area is flawless and the only maintenance required is tape to maintain the failing closure strap.

Conor-McGregor-1-759x500.jpg

Conors training partners aren't exactly world class are they. Who in that gym is even considered good apart from conor. Khabib sparing with DC, Cain, rockhold and a few others who are actually great.

No wonder khabibs headgear looks more worn.

You said nothing about that, you said I am stupid to think conor was going to win. you are an edgar and aldo fan, you are as biased of a conor hater as they come
You are as biased as a Conor nuthugger as they come

Back