Khabib posts photo of his headgear, very telling

No, I just think how you thought Khabib has shit defense because his head gear's paint is coming off at the chin part is fucking stupid.

What am I supposedly salty about?<Lmaoo>

Yes, Aldo beat the shit outta Frankie twice, oh well, I'm a big fan of Aldo too. Styles make fights.

You said nothing about that, you said I am stupid to think conor was going to win. you are an edgar and aldo fan, you are as biased of a conor hater as they come

Khabib's defense is kind of shitty but it's nowhere near as shitty as this thread.

Conor's BJJ belt looked new and awkwardly tied.

Completely worn on the chin area, detailing his lack of striking defense over the years and susceptibility to chin shots, which is Conor's calling card. Conor is also the first striker he has fought who can counter and throw with power while backing up. I'm really unsure what Khabib's game plan will be, throwing his terrible loopy right and rushing into a clinch is just asking to be Aldo'd. And if he actually tries to stand and setup a takedown with some jabs and strikes, well the headgear tells the story for us.

People like you is why i stopped posting on sherdogg.

You said nothing about that, you said I am stupid to think conor was going to win. you are an edgar and aldo fan, you are as biased of a conor hater as they come
I should've worded what I said better, I said you're stupid beacause of what you said about his head gear, then added on with Khabib's gonna win.

That will be quite embarrassing with Conor's footwork.
His footwork is good but Khabib will keep on trying and staying that low will make it harder to get hit (too low for punches and no danger from kicks since he'll be in contact with the ground).

His footwork is good but Khabib will keep on trying and staying that low will make it harder to get hit (too low for punches and no danger from kicks since he'll be in contact with the ground).
the rules are changed on that now, one hand doesnt count, diving for a low single and catching a soccer kick on the way down is not going to draw a penalty

the rules are changed on that now, one hand doesnt count, diving for a low single and catching a soccer kick on the way down is not going to draw a penalty
I didn't know that, thanks. How about a knee touching the ground though?

Conor is finished... his fans are grasping at anything they can when we already have footage of himself losing to gatekeepers and several cans.

conorko.gif

M7A3viR.gif

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

Fighter predicts he will win his fight, breaking news at 11

I didn't know that, thanks. How about a knee touching the ground though?

knee touching is grounded, but with the speed of things I can't imagine calling a foul if the kick lands at the same time as the knee or in a reactionary time frame

Khabib’s striking is as terrible as Conor’s ground game. We all know that and its what makes this fight interesting.

"Khabib’s striking is as terrible as Conor’s ground game" lol that actually made me laugh.

The chin/jaw area are what a fighter is supposed to aim for. They don't train to punch the forehead. Also, that head gear looks about 35 years old. Totally an indicator of how the fight will play out1325365722001.jpg

Conor is finished... his fans are grasping at anything they can when we already have footage of himself losing to gatekeepers and several cans.

conorko.gif

M7A3viR.gif

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

Only feminine males bask in another mans failures.

Hey TS, just out of curiosity, what does Conor's jizz taste like anyway?

We're at a point where we are looking at old head guards to predict how fights will go.

Hey D1 Wrestler, if Conor loses will you promise to delight your Sherdog account?

Back