Media Khabib plays UFC Matchmaker, offers Dana Islam vs Gregor.

Gregor's top control is bad, his jiu-jitsu and chain wrestling are non existent, he doesn't use any trips and he is kinda small for 155.
Tonight ended with him back mounting a weight advantaged CDF who grapplefucked Pettis and only lost a SD to dariush in 7 fights.

His chain erestling is pristine lol

Based on what???

Gregor has the best win of the two

Islam has the uglier loss

Rewatch and compare Islam's and Gregor's last fights. Islam's win was pure domination and grappling masterclass from start to finish reminiscent of Khabib's performances. On the other hand Gregor took a few hard punches to the head, breathed heavily after the first round, couldn't keep CDF on the ground and looked sloppy.

Rewatch and compare Islam's and Gregor's last fights. Islam's win was pure domination and grappling masterclass from start to finish reminiscent of Khabib's performances. On the other hand Gregor took a few hard punches to the head, breathed heavily after the first round, couldn't keep CDF on the ground and looked sloppy.

CDC is the best win on eighers resume.

He blew weight by 4.5 pounds.

If he actually made 156. Gregor woulda broke him in 3 mins instead of 6 lol

Think of the SCRAMBLES we could get out that fight though. It has the potential to be as exciting to watch as Islam vs Arman was. That was just a masterclass in grappling and the transitions and scrambles were just...
<{anton}>
There's not going to be scrambles. Gillespie is too small. He's not going to work Islam. Islam is going to be on top for most of the fight.

No, because I've seen him wobbled a lot by multiple guys. You haven't?
He exposed himself as a fan who didn't watch Gillespie before the Lee fight

Last edited:
Islam crushes him tbh, it’s a decent enough name for Gillespie if he wins and for Islam it pushes him further towards the title

Give him Shelby's job. Feel bad for Islam, fighters have too much say in who they fight these days. Unranked killers like Islam just get avoided at all costs and the fans miss out.
Maybe fighters who fight people lower ranked than them should get an extra bonus, not that Dana would ever agree to that.

Islam and ackmed just got married, they need at least a couple of good years together.

I feel like if Connor somehow beat Islam that khabib would come back for revenge no doubt fight should happen Dana will probly try to drug Islam water right before fight like Nick Diaz

I feel like if Connor somehow beat Islam that khabib would come back for revenge no doubt fight should happen Dana will probly try to drug Islam water right before fight like Nick Diaz

Except there's no way Islam would ever lose to Conor

We sure that's Khabib, or is that Ali doing the tweeting?
Either way, I'm down for it. Islam vs. Gregor sounds good.
The idea that Ali controls Khabib’s Twitter is a myth. Simply not true.

He seems chinny because he got knocked out with a head kick once?
Exactly! Idiots who never fought and don't understand what a punch or kick that you don't see will do to a fighter. Anybody can make a mistake and get caught... But you know, the casuals here...

Yea

Spearfishing > Rod-Reel

Especially free dive spearfishing, GOAT fishing method. Now Im curious how many free-divers fight in MMA.

Good match making with upside for both parties, I’m guessing that Gillespie will soon have a number next to his name again. Book it Mr. Shelby
<mma4>

He should be fighting someone ranked above him. He already fought someone equivalent to Gregor, which was Dober.
Winner of Tony/Dariush, RDA, or Gaethje would make sense. He's already on too long of a win streak to not get someone big.
Dober has 10 losses, Gillespie has 1. Not really sure they're on the same level.
I'd love to see Islam get a higher-ranked opponent but nobody in the top 10 will fight him and Islam-Gillespie is interesting.

Eta: maybe down the road someone like Dariush or RDA will fight Islam but why should he have to wait for them to recover from fights they haven't had yet, if he can take a fight sooner?

I disagree, Ali did control his twiteer but as in retirement, it looks like Khabib is tweeting more. You can tell its Khabib

This is definitely true, Khahib rarely uses his twitter to say anything, he only uses it to link his instagram pictures. And Alis is known to control Khabib's twitter, he even half admitted it that his insta is his own, but he never mentioned twitter. Plus Ali made a blunder a while ago, twitting a pic of him and dana with on khabib's twitter, he deleted it but some people saw it. Ali still control Khabib's twitter.

I disagree, Ali did control his twiteer but as in retirement, it looks like Khabib is tweeting more. You can tell its Khabib

What makes you think this is Khabib tweeting and not Ali ?

Back