Khabib pay

Khabib will get paid whatever Conor tells Dana to pay him. It'd be lucky if Khabib gets a million.

That might be the longest sentence of all time.
I his defense, how in the world to you punctuate that mess? Theres no possible way to break that monstrosity up into sentences the way its worded.
Its like that person you meet at a party that gives you NO SOCIAL CUES on how to exit, or even join their conversation.

Khabib told ufc he better make what diaz made vs mcgregor or more .. I beleive nate made 2 mill to show plus ppv whitch i could be wrong hes earned around 4 million for a fight vs mcgregor nate proly made close to 6 to 10 mill for 2 fights if khabib beats mcgregor and makes 4 to 10 million is it obvious he will be knocking on gsp door as being the only fight he wants and will take once he defends the 3 more times or less he will could just retire after fighting mcgregor but we know he wants a gsp fight. We also know gsp dont want to fight him.

Except gsp already said he would

Last edited:
You named the thread and started it off talking about money. Then went full retard claiming GSP is afraid of Khabib. Where did that even come from?
Time will show

Khabib told ufc he better make what diaz made vs mcgregor or more .. I beleive nate made 2 mill to show plus ppv whitch i could be wrong hes earned around 4 million for a fight vs mcgregor nate proly made close to 6 to 10 mill for 2 fights if khabib beats mcgregor and makes 4 to 10 million is it obvious he will be knocking on gsp door as being the only fight he wants and will take once he defends the 3 more times or less he will could just retire after fighting mcgregor but we know he wants a gsp fight. We also know gsp dont want to fight him.
I couldn't read the majority of whatever you were trying to say, but I understood the last sentence. GSP is on record saying he specifically wants the winner. Im hoping English isn't your mother tongue, otherwise you're in for a world of bashing.

Yes his interview says he wants the winner but.i believe gsp vs khabib never happens the risk is to big for gsp.

Unless they get a big Russian ppv deal, would khabib pull in the same numbers? Would it matter?

Mcgregor bless... letting these guys live the good life.

Why did you use a period after the word fight? It would have made one of the largest sentences ever, even bigger.

GSP wants the winner of Khabib/Conor but Dana is afraid GSP will vacate.

He's gonna get paid...... He deserves it...

I remember seeing that nate made 12 million total off their second fight and Conor made 15 million.

That makes zero sense...why would nate make only 3 million less, when conor is the sole reason the ppv sells at all...conor could fight your next door neighbor and do the same numbers...if anything, nate make 4 million, while conor made 20...that sounds more like it.

Run on sentence from hell, can't read.

That makes zero sense...why would nate make only 3 million less, when conor is the sole reason the ppv sells at all...conor could fight your next door neighbor and do the same numbers...if anything, nate make 4 million, while conor made 20...that sounds more like it.

Lol it’s not like I make the shut up or determine who makes what. I would say after Nate beat Conor the first time then their pay should’ve been close the second fight. Here read for yourself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bj...-million-13-million-respectively-ufc-202/amp/

Back