Khabib pay

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib told ufc he better make what diaz made vs mcgregor or more .. I beleive nate made 2 mill to show plus ppv whitch i could be wrong hes earned around 4 million for a fight vs mcgregor nate proly made close to 6 to 10 mill for 2 fights if khabib beats mcgregor and makes 4 to 10 million is it obvious he will be knocking on gsp door as being the only fight he wants and will take once he defends the 3 more times or less he will could just retire after fighting mcgregor but we know he wants a gsp fight. We also know gsp dont want to fight him.

I remember seeing that nate made 12 million total off their second fight and Conor made 15 million.

Khabib told ufc he better make what diaz made vs mcgregor or more .. I beleive nate made 2 mill to show plus ppv whitch i could be wrong hes earned around 4 million for a fight vs mcgregor nate proly made close to 6 to 10 mill for 2 fights if khabib beats mcgregor and makes 4 to 10 million is it obvious he will be knocking on gsp door as being the only fight he wants and will take once he defends the 3 more times or less he will could just retire after fighting mcgregor but we know he wants a gsp fight. We also know gsp dont want to fight him.
That might be the longest sentence of all time.

It's basic negotiation, you throw a figure that is very unlikely to be met and land somewhere in the middle.

And to be honest even regular championship purse is enough for khabib to buy another house and a new wife in Dagestan, probably a couple of goats too.

If this fight does as well as expected then I think it is a reasonable expectation on Khabibs part.

As for GSP khabib don't you think its a little early to be thinking about Khabibs next defense. He has to beat Conor first. Then we need to see who is available how and how the division is playing out.

Sure Khabib probably wants a superfight with GSP but I very much doubt he refuses to fight anyone else.

Khabib said he would fight him for free, so he should honour that. Maby give him free parking at the event as a "gesture of goodwill".

That needs punctuation god damn it. LEARN PUNCTUATION.

You named the thread and started it off talking about money. Then went full retard claiming GSP is afraid of Khabib. Where did that even come from?

If you were to listen to Conor nuthuggers, Conor made 60 million plus PPV points in the 1st Diaz fight and 85 million plus PPV points in the 2nd fight.

Their numbers are exaggerated and inflated beyond reasoning. Khabib will make bank on this fight though while retiring the Irish manlet.

Fighter pay pisses me off either way.

If they get paid peanuts, I'm pissed off that they get treated bad, cause even though I don't know them I have some empathy for the men that bleed for my entertainment.

And if they get Conor money I am fucking green with envy, cause who doesn't want a couple of millions extra in their life.

So yeah, it's a lose lose for me.

wouldn't hock me if khabib take home pay is 15 million before khabib pays off what ever he does.

I can see conor making 20-25 million

Khabib said he would fight him for free, so he should honour that. Maby give him free parking at the event as a "gesture of goodwill".

and conor said he fight him in Russia

GSP said that Khabib was a fight he was specifically interested in on Rogan's podcast.

Back