Khabib only fighting once a year due to Ramadan

Imagine being grateful without doing something utterly stupid like getting on your knees and bowing to some imaginary god.
And GTFO with that "spend time with your friends". No women allowed eh? So no daughters mothers or wives just your male buddies. But I guess you can be thankful with them. Are you grateful that women are not allowed there and that they need to wear towels over their heads. God dam you people are pathetic and stupid.

Besides it is not god that has given you shit. You have either earned it with hard work or you have inherited it. Sure luck can play a part but you can lose everything without your ridiculous bowing routine anyway and what are you gonna tell yourselves then? Have you imaginary god abandoned you then?

hey man, I think religion is retarded as all hell, but Khabib isn't a radical or extremist. for once, Muslim folks actually have someone to represent them that is actually honorable & isn't a scumbag.

most champs get blinded by the glitz & the glamour as soon as they hit the spotlight. what did Khabib do when he won the belt? he went to Africa & donated money to schools & had working water wells/resources built etc.

the journey is life, & the vehicle is MMA, where his religion (Islam) is his anchor as he navigates into the seas of the unknown. in this day & age where money runs/corrupts everything, including our sport especially - it's refreshing to see that he still holds on to TMA values & exercises discipline.

what he did for Pourier is an excellent example too (RE: Dustin's shirt/charity etc.).

Who was the first one to reply trying to defend his idiotic religion? If I would turn to some imaginary being for some rage issue it most definitely not be the one you are bowing to. I know what that encourages the young desperate men to do...

LMFAOOO you definitely need Jesus son.

Gotta respect A-level Muslim athletes like Hakeem Olajuan who competed during several rammmaduns. People who have faith in Allah have no problem competing.

It's not equivalent . For one prolonged fasting causes dehydration and getting punched in the face or slammed to the ground while dehydrated is not a good idea .

I guess other sports are ok. I still do BJJ when fasting because you can control the pace and intensity and I'm not taking blows or slams. But cage fighting? Nope

Back