Khabib only fighting once a year due to Ramadan

Sorry that you got brainwashed as you got older but as they say, there is a sucker born everyday.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who they are grateful to, but that they are grateful for life. These people live in Dagestan in close knit communities with only the essentials for life, yet they are happy and love each other. As long as they have food, warmth , shelter and their families, they are absolutely happy and grateful.

Meanwhile, there are people living in mansions in California pissed off, moaning and whining about how they hate life because their internet connection is a bit slow today or because their pizza was 20 minutes late.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who they are grateful to, but that they are grateful for life. These people live in Dagestan in close knit communities with only the essentials for life, yet they are happy and love each other. As long as they have food, warmth , shelter and their families, they are absolutely happy and grateful.

Meanwhile, there are people living in mansions in California pissed off, moaning and whining about how they hate life because their internet connection is a bit slow today or because their pizza was 20 minutes late.

And yet, there are countries such as Sweden, Norway, and Denmark where religion is not important at all, and they are considered some of the happiest countries in the world and have the longest life expectancies in the world.

As I said, religion is based on geography and culture, where these factors will determine what religion you may follow( or not follow) or decide to grow up and begin to think for yourself and say “I love my folks but what they believe in is nonsense and I won’t follow in their path on that aspect”. But that’s too difficult for most...

He only fought 3 times in the year, then 2 more after champ belt. He was suspended for 9 months but otherwise is the most active guy w a belt. Why make up bs

And yet, there are countries such as Sweden, Norway, and Denmark where religion is not important at all, and they are considered some of the happiest countries in the world and have the longest life expectancies in the world.

As I said, religion is based on geography and culture, where these factors will determine what religion you may follow( or not follow) or decide to grow up and begin to think for yourself and say “I love my folks but what they believe in is nonsense and I won’t follow in their path on that aspect”. But that’s too difficult for most...

What does it matter to you what people believe in, as long as they are happy and are not hurting anybody?

Your beliefs are just as nonsense to them as theirs are to you.

What does it matter to you what people believe in, as long as they are happy and are not hurting anybody?

Your beliefs are just as nonsense to them as theirs are to you.

If I told you in 2020 that some dude claimed to have flown to heaven on a horse, you would think he was a loon. But since it “happened” 1400 years ago, it must’ve happened.

You don’t need some book to tell you how to treat others or yourself. You learn these things as a human as you live through experiences. You’re that weak minded to need guidance?

Religion is a stagnation in society.

Really he could just fight during Ramadan? Maybe it would even help with his weight cutting problems? Isn't that when they don't eat during daylight hours for a month?
LOLLLL is that a joke. You try Ramadan. You can’t eat anything from sunrise to sunset, you can’t drink any water and a lot more but those 2 affect fighting. U want him to fight with no water from 5am-8pm ..... it also takes another month or so to re adjust the body after it takes the world out of u don’t be so ignorant

<DisgustingHHH>

If you knew something about it we would be having a conversation about it here, but you don't so we aren't. So stop filling this thread with pointless bile.
I know something about it champion and you’re an ignorant moron. No A Level ufc champion can fight during ramadan for a list of reasons

If I told you in 2020 that some dude claimed to have flown to heaven on a horse, you would think he was a loon. But since it “happened” 1400 years ago, it must’ve happened.

You don’t need some book to tell you how to treat others or yourself. You learn these things as a human as you live through experiences. You’re that weak minded to need guidance?

Religion is a stagnation in society.

Hahaha everyone needs guidance.

Without guidance and knowledge being passed along from those who came before us, nothing would be possible. We would still be cavemen with spears, or more likely extinct.

"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton

Doesn’t look like this has been pointed out, but barring injuries and suspensions, hasn’t he fought twice between each Ramadan, every year? Including this time (assuming April goes off fine)?

I’ll double check when I get back to my computer.

Hahaha everyone needs guidance.

Without guidance and knowledge being passed along from those who came before us, nothing would be possible. We would still be cavemen with spears, or more likely extinct.

"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton

So... you’re saying our psychological development as humans had arrived from religion? Is that what you’re telling me?

As I stated, if I were tell you that some person claimed to have flown to heaven on a horse in 2020 you wouldn’t believe it. But you believe it happened 1400 years ago... because it says so in your spiritual text.

He's literally going to be fighting twice over a 12 month period (September and April). I think this is a completely fair if he continues to do this for the rest of his career.

So... you’re saying our psychological development as humans had arrived from religion? Is that what you’re telling me?

As I stated, if I were tell you that some person claimed to have flown to heaven on a horse in 2020 you wouldn’t believe it. But you believe it happened 1400 years ago... because it says so in your spiritual text.

I never claimed to believe any of that, but how about you tell me what you believe?

How do you think that the universe came to be?

Redman don't got nothing to do with Khabib

But he'd

Fact: Barring injury/surgery, suspension and the UFC 209 weight debacle (for which he deservedly got lots of shit, but is n/a to this thread), Khabib has fought twice a year every year between Ramadan's.

1. Kamal Shalorus Submission (rear-naked choke) UFC on FX: Guillard vs. Miller 20 January 2012
  2. Gleison Tibau Decision (unanimous) UFC 148 7 July 2012
2012 Ramadan July 19 - Aug 18
  1. Thiago Tavares KO (punches and elbows) UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Bisping 19 January 2013
  2. Abel Trujillo Decision (unanimous) UFC 160 25 May 2013
2013 Ramadan July 8 - Aug 7
  1. Pat Healy Decision (unanimous) UFC 165 21 September 2013
  2. Rafael dos Anjos Decision (unanimous) UFC on Fox: Werdum vs. Browne 19 April 2014
2014 Ramadan June 28 - July 28
Knee surgery
2015 Ramadan June 17 - July 17
Recover from surgery
  1. Darrell Horcher TKO (punches) UFC on Fox: Teixeira vs. Evans 16 April 2016
2016 Ramadan June 6 - July 5
  1. Michael Johnson Submission (kimura) UFC 205 12 November 2016
The bout with Ferguson was scheduled at UFC 209 on 4 March 2017. Nurmagomedov, however, fell ill because of a botched weight cut, and the bout was cancelled as a result.
2017 Ramadan May 26 - June 24
  1. Edson Barboza Decision (unanimous) UFC 219 30 December 2017
  2. Al Iaquinta Decision (unanimous) UFC 223 7 April 2018
2018 Ramadan May 15 - June 14
  1. Conor McGregor Submission (neck crank) UFC 229 6 October 2018
Suspension
2019 Ramadan May 5 - June 3
  1. Dustin Poirier Submission (rear-naked choke) UFC 242 7 September 2019
  2. Tony Ferguson
@BlessedSoldier I challenge you to admit you’re wrong and paste these facts into the OP. If you don’t, you’re a mental and emotional lightweight. And a pussy.

Last edited:
Imagine actually being grateful for your life. Imagine being grateful for every sunrise and every sunset, because you never know which one will be your last. So grateful that you get on your knees and give thanks to God for making moments like those possible.

Imagine believing that every waking moment that you get to spend on this Earth with your friends and family is a privilege and gift because it can be taken from you in a blink of an eye. So you spend time with them, fast and pray with them and show thankfulness to God for allowing you to be here together for just another day or another night, because you all love each other so much and are so thankful for this life God has blessed you with.

Crazy right?
There's no evidence whatsoever for god or any other supernatural entities, so yes. It's fucking crazy.

Back