• 2017 - 1 fight
  • 2016 - 2 fights
Khabib:
  • 2019 - 1 fight
  • 2018 - 2 fights
  • 2017 - 1 fight
  • 2016 - 2 fights
TS needs to work on them math skills.

petr yan says that when guys are training in dagestan they like to send the usada testers to remote villages that have been abandoned for hundreds of years. maybe they like to spend most of the calendar year doing this sort of thing, only fighting occassionally during short and specific windows.

who can say

Gotta respect A-level Muslim athletes like Hakeem Olajuan who competed during several rammmaduns. People who have faith in Allah have no problem competing.
Ramadan in Daghestan is probably a little different. They have the whole months full with events and festivities (religious festivities).

Everyday you'll have a big dinner to break the fast with the whole family. A lot of reflection, reading Quran, and praying too.
Khabib and Daghestanis co probably still train but will not fight because then they will have too many things to concentrate.
It is a month where you let yourself free for contemplation imo.

you are allowed to drink water lol. just not during daylight.

Sleep from 10am to 6pm. Problem solved. :p

Duh... You would literally die if you didn't drink water for a month.

Also people have jobs, they can't afford the luxury of doing that.

petr yan says that when guys are training in dagestan they like to send the usada testers to remote villages that have been abandoned for hundreds of years. maybe they like to spend most of the calendar year doing this sort of thing, only fighting occassionally during short and specific windows.

who can say

He said they'll give the USADA guy's locations of villages that have been abandoned for decades up the mountains for trolling purposes and those fighters who did that got warnings so it's all good.

Why hasn't TS been yellowed for making repeated shitty threads like this?

It's hard to train hard and fight without water.

Conversely, the fittest ive ever felt during boxing was whilst fasting during ramadan. I find it gets you focussed like nothing else and i always felt a lot more mobile and lighter on my feet.

He said they'll give the USADA guy's locations of villages that have been abandoned for decades up the mountains for trolling purposes and those fighters who did that got warnings so it's all good.

Ok sure man just a prank bro

Missing usada tests in remote locations is quite an interesting topic tho don't you think? Like the way some fighters fuck off to thailand to train. Must be kind of a pain to send testers there eh?

How do you suppose they get testers into china to test weili zhang? Not the easiest country to get into - or leave

I'm pretty sure fighters can miss two tests as long as they don't miss the third. All good, right? So they only have to be clean for the last bit of their camp

Like you say, its all good!

Duh... You would literally die if you didn't drink water for a month.

Also people have jobs, they can't afford the luxury of doing that.

duh....khabib can

Do muslims stop the Jihad during Ramadan? It seems not, so it's hypocritical for Khabib to stop play-fighting in a sport while his fellow muslims are fighting for Allah with their lives.
What do you mean by jihad?

I'm not a scholar but as far as my understanding goes, the term jihad can be applied to nation of muslim under attacks by the other nations (the narrowing of the land of Palestine), or maybe when in colonizing effort (Ottoman Empire acquiring Istanbul, which previously known as Constantinople).

I don't think the act by the radical or Islam extremist (which usually under the small population/sect of Wahabbism/extreme Islamic fundamentalist) is allowed in Islam, due to the extension of killing the innocents, women and children, and by the act of suicide itself (eg. Manchester bombing, nightclub bombing, et cetera). (Suicide is forbidden in all Abrahamic religions).

I don't think beating other non-muslim in combat sport is considered jihad lol.

Although Khabib's humility (more so toward his teammates and coaches) and charity works, and his outspokenness about his belief I think maybe can be considered jihad by some.

Anyway, adding up to this, according to Prophet Muhammad, the biggest jihad is the jihad against the self (which mean against your lusts, vices, ego, greed, wrongfully desires, etc).

He fights in April and can easily fight at the end of the year agajn

I hope he loses just so we’ll have an active champ in Tony
They've both had 12 fights since 2012, when both men started their UFC win streaks. Neither is more active than the other, plus Tony is what, 35 now? I can't see him picking up a more active schedule at this stage in his career.

Khabib fights on average twice a year, baring suspensions and injuries. Did Ts discover Khabib last year ?

Also I heard Luke thomas say that he has a friend who trains and also a muslim, afer a month of only eating and drinking at some set hours of the day, you loose a bunch of weight and your body gets weaker which means you have to recover after that, especially when you are a hard training professional fighter. I don't know if that's true for everyone but it makes sense.
he has had 12 fights in the ufc in 8 years

<DisgustingHHH>

If you knew something about it we would be having a conversation about it here, but you don't so we aren't. So stop filling this thread with pointless bile.

not that i care but,.. (
Muslims fast from pre-dawn to sunset, a fast of between 11-16 hours depending on the time of year for a period of 29-30 days. The fast of Ramadan entails forgoing food and drink, and if married, abstaining from sex during the fasting hours. For Muslims, Ramadan is a time to train themselves both physically and spiritually by avoiding any negative acts such as gossiping, backbiting, lying or arguing. Muslims welcome Ramadan as an opportunity for self-reflection, and spiritual improvement....)

For all you ignorant fools, Ramadan restricts him from fighting for no more than three months out of the year:

The month of Ramadan itself and then the month or two after to allow him to get back into training.
Not caring about other people's goofy beliefs doesn't make you ignorant.

Back