Khabib only fighting once a year due to Ramadan

BlessedSoldier

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope he loses just so we’ll have an active champ in Tony

Last edited:
He's not very active but at least he defends his belt.

Tony has had 1 fight per year since 2016

Tony has only fought once a year since 2016
Khabib is actually the more active fighter between the 2 recently
<JagsKiddingMe>

Ramadan lasts for 1 month so it's not the reason he's fighting 'once a year'.

People do realize that this is Khabib's 2nd fight in the span of a year right?

Really he could just fight during Ramadan? Maybe it would even help with his weight cutting problems? Isn't that when they don't eat during daylight hours for a month?

Gotta respect A-level Muslim athletes like Hakeem Olajuan who competed during several rammmaduns. People who have faith in Allah have no problem competing.

Really he could just fight during Ramadan? Maybe it would even help with the weight cutting? Isn't that when they don't eat during daylight hours?

tenor.gif

Khabib has fought more frequently than Tony for the last several years, they both have 28 fights and turned pro in the same year, and Tony is about to turn 36.

I hope he lose just so we’ll have an active champ in Tony

I personally am not a fan of Khabib and hope that Tony beats him but it's not like Tony would be fighting more often anyway if he were to be champion. People are forgetting that Tony is 36 now (in 12 days technically ) so it's not like he's young anymore

Him fighting once a year has fuck all to do with Ramadan.
He got a 9 month suspension after the Conor fight, that's 9 years worth of Ramadans.

I personally am not a fan of Khabib and hope that Tony beats him but it's not like Tony would be fighting more often anyway if he were to be champion. People are forgetting that Tony is 36 now (in 12 days technically ) so it's not like he's young anymore

He does seem like one of those guys that'd be hard to manage once they are champ, like Khabib is.

Him fighting once a year has fuck all to do with Ramadan.
He got a 9 month suspension after the Conor fight, that's 9 years worth of Ramadans.

True, his poor ethics and unsportsmanlike behaviour are a real problem too. At least Conor seems to have grown as a person since then.

Ramadan is more than just a period of fasting. Go learn something and come back strong.

<DisgustingHHH>

If you knew something about it we would be having a conversation about it here, but you don't so we aren't. So stop filling this thread with pointless bile.

yes, leave the thread if you don't know the answers. don't let the door hit you on the way out. thx
Like Sweater said, it's more than just a period of fasting, and from what I understand, you're supposed to basically be on your A-game in Ramadan lol.

So you absolutely can't do anything that could be considered sinful. Prizefighting in Islam is looked down upon. I think that's why Khabib avoids having any fights on Ramadan. Could be other reasons though.

<DisgustingHHH>

If you knew something about it we would be having a conversation about it here, but you don't so we aren't. So stop filling this thread with pointless bile.

Lol yes I'm sure everyone reading this thread thinks you're a scholar.

Back